on 29 January 2017
Bought for my granddaughters new 46cm Baby Annabel, it fits perfectly, and the attention to detail on the clothing is excellent, i will be buying more items from this supplier
on 27 March 2015
These are so pretty, and very well made. My grand daughter loves them and is regularly occupied, trying to take them off baby Annabel and put them back on again. They are a tiny bit large for the doll but I think this is a good thing as my grand daughter (aged 2) finds them easy to manage.
on 22 August 2017
Very sweet pyjamas, will be buying the dressing gown and slippers to match.
on 8 April 2014
Such a beautiful little pyjama set for any dolly. My 4 year old daughter loves dressing her baby up and these are so easy to put on and take off. They are so well made and fit her dolly perfectly. The material is such a pretty design and we will certainly be shopping with Frilly Lily again. Highly recommended.
on 25 April 2016
Fantastic quality, perfect fit and superfast delivery! I would definitely recommend this little set and will be purchasing more items from Frilly Lilly in the near future i'm sure.
on 3 February 2018
Lovely outfit granddaughter loves it. Quick delivery would recommend.
on 13 January 2017
granddaughter really loved these pjs and well worth the money
would recommend
on 14 November 2012
I have bought these for my little girls new Chou Chou doll that she will be having for christmas.Having had trouble finding branded Chou Chou items,I decided these would have to do.And im so pleased with them! They are beautiful material,beautifully made and worth every penny! I will happily buy from this lady again,knowing her items are quality!
on 12 June 2016
It's always a pleasure to buy Frilly Lilly dolls clothes I enjoy buying for my grandaughter
on 14 February 2014
Dolls PJ'S arrived in slotted time and was well packaged bought for one of my childminding kids as part of a birthday gift and she loved them just like the real thing well made and price very good would highly recommend.