on 8 May 2015
What lovely little pj's, beautifully made and just a miniature version of adult ones! They were exactly what we were looking for as my daughter loves getting things dressed and undressed (usually herself!) so I thought these might help move her attention to her dollies rather than herself. Will definitely buy dolls clothes from Frilly Lilly again.
on 2 October 2013
This website has a fabulous selection of dolls clothes and also stocks different sizes which is great. I bought for Tiny Tears which is a small. The attention to detail is great and they wash well too! My daughter loves them so much and I have gone back and bought a few more bits for her. Cant fault them.
on 28 April 2015
bought these pyjamas for my grandaughter when she unwrapped her present her face said it all, she had a big smile on her face.!
She has a doll from America called 'bitty baby' the pyjamas fitted perfectly. Very well made and good value for the money. Will definitely order again. Mrs Cocksedge.
on 30 December 2014
Lovely little present for my granddaughter. The pyjamas are made from a pretty fabric, are well made and the sizing is accurate - they fit and suit Baby Chloe perfectly. My granddaughter, aged 4, can manage to dress and remove these pyjamas from her dolly easily and she is very happy with them.
on 6 December 2014
I ordered these pyjamas along with two more items for my granddaughter's doll as a birthday gift, she is delighted with them all
I was very impressed with the quality of material and the finish, I will not hesitate to order further products in future.

Pamela Mills.
on 5 February 2017
Purchased two sets for two our generation girl dolls with two matching dressing gowns. Really pleased with service, the pj bottoms are big around the waist but not so much of a problem for us as usually worn with dressing gowns which ties and holds them up. 6 yr old loves them.
on 17 March 2013
bought as a change of clothes for new tiny tears doll for my grandauhter's birthday.Arrived very quickly and were a perfect fit. Very pretty and very well made. My grandaughter loves undressing her doll, bathing her and getting her 'jarmies' on. Will certainly buy more outfits.
on 1 May 2014
These pyjamas are so very cute and are a great fit for my 'tiny tears' ooops I mean my granddaughters 'tiny tears' doll. Included was a leaflet detailing other lovely outfits which we are saving up for. I would recommend checking this leaflet before buying elsewhere.
on 15 May 2013
I bought this to fit a doll my grown up daughter had when she was a child, now for her own daughter to play with.
This doll is 16in tall has straight legs and arms, these pj's fit perfectly, they are so pretty and have given 'Rebecca' a new lease of life!!
on 23 August 2013
Well made little clothes. When buying with small children in mind I wondered if these clothes would be up to the pull and tug from little fingers.These will last for a long time and are certainly able to go through the washer. Grandaughters well pleased too!