on 1 May 2017
A+
on 26 September 2009
Try to get the protector aligned up before you start to apply it.
If you get more than 2 or 3 bubbles, then remove it and try again.

If you get a speck/s of dirt/dust then they will never go away, and could permenantly mark your screen.
Don't worry, just remove the protector, apply some fairy liquid (washing up liquid)to the adhesive side, and wash under a running tap, gently rubbing with your fingers which will remove the dirt speck. Shake off any excess water and re apply the protector, you will get less bubbles, and any you do get will squeeze out easier. The protector does still stick firmly to your screen.

You will not know it is there, the screen is just as responsive as before, a great product.
66 Comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 November 2009
Immediate impressions weren't good as I opened the packet, but I needn't have worried. The supplied cloth cleaned the phone very well, and the screen protector is quite easy to apply. In fact, it's so un-noticable, that even when it's on, you have to do a double take just to be sure! Oh, and getting a couple of silly, but none-the-less appreciated small gifts in the package was the icing on the cake to make this purchase one I can fully recommend.
on 21 November 2009
I had some queries about applying this screen and so I raised them with customer service. They replied very promptly to me and to my satisfaction. If, like me, you have trouble with some dust getting on the adhesive side of the screen, I suggest you follow the advice given on the previous post and wash the screen carefully with some detergent and let it completely dry before attempting to reapply. I would also advise lining the hole up with the home button first and applying from the bottom to top.
on 10 November 2009
After buying various cheap versions which made my iphone look terrible, I am extremely pleased with my purchase. The seller contacted me and was extremely polite apologising in advance in case there was a delay in the delivery. The screen protector arrived promptly, before the estimated delivery date and there was an orange sim card and sweet included. I would definitely recommend this screen protector to anyone.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 October 2011
Ive bought screen protectors before from ebay and paid about 99p for 5 and thought that was a good deal...it isn't.
Yes these are expensive in comparison, but the quality of the PhoneDevil is second to none. With the cheap ones I got bubbles and they wern't always crystal clear,but with these no bubbles and it doesnt look like there is a protector on the screen.
The quality is excellent, so don't buy cheap ones,buy these and you won't be disappointed.
Oh yeh, I bought mine from play.com because they were a few quid cheaper than Amazon.
on 24 February 2010
Ordered a Crystal Clear protector after work on Thursday - got it through the letterbox 9am Friday morning (sweets included - yay!). Instructions were straightforward and once applied is pretty much invisible. Unfortunately I got a speck of dirt on the underside of the protector and tried to remove with my finger - should have read other reviews more closely and would have known you shouldn't touch them. However, it was only on one corner so didn't stop the protector doing its job or looking too bad (I do so want my new iphone to stay pristine and shiny!)
A day or so later, I got a very nice email from PhoneDevil asking if I had received my Magic Screen Protector okay and thanking me for the order. I replied to say I was very impressed with the service and that I'd been a bit heavy-handed applying it but that it looked good apart from that one corner and I'm sure would do its job. The brilliant customer service guy replied to say he was sorry I'd had a problem, gave me a top tip for application - 'I recommend using sellotape in that situation, its very effective...just don't touch the sticky side of the protector as skin cells are pretty stubborn to remove!' - and said that he had sent a replacement in the post. How's that for service?
Brilliant!
PhoneDevil Magic Screen protector: Crystal Clear (invisible) edition - For Apple iPhone 3G & 3GS
on 16 January 2010
I can not rate this screen saver high enough. It was soooo easy to fit. I fitted this on to a brand new straight out the box 3GS I had pre washed my hands so I wouldn't mark either the screen saver or the screen during application.

To be honest all I did was line up one corner and it did the rest itself. No bubbles, No tears and No worries. After using a few of these types of screen savers on my PSP and iPod not to mention my last SE C905 I was so unbelievably impressed that it was so easy and pain free to use.

I was so impressed with the product I had to write to the company to thank them personally. I was extremely suprised that I received a personal note from the Big Cheese. What a product ! Congrats peeps.
on 28 April 2010
I did have some reservations about how responsive my screen would be after applying the screen protector but it's exactly the same and you would never guess it was there now it's on.

I did have a slight problem with my original protector but I got personal emails from the company's founder and a replacement sent to me within 48 hours, free of charge. The replacement went on like a dream - it really is easy.

There are a couple of nice little 'extras' which whilst not critical made the whole experience a bit more happy: you get a small cleaning cloth which you can keep and reuse, a credit card sized calendar for your wallet, a sticker and a couple of sweets all in the envelope.

Overall this is a great product that I will recommend to all my friends with iPhones (and I have quite a few). The price is good and I'm satisfied by screen is safe from all but the most traumatic of impacts and abrasions.
on 12 March 2010
Perfect application 2nd time around! The 1st time I was not in a dust free enviroment and this is very important - I used the recently cleaned bathroom the 2nd time, taking out all towels. I applied the 1st protector almost perfectly but then found that dust had been attracted to the edges. On trying to clean these I managed to attract more dust but decided it was not too bad. I then saw the review about washing the protector but this caused more problems as I was left with drying marks from the water and it looked 10 times worse. I emailed PhoneDevil for suggestions and they very helpfully suggested using selloptape to remove any specs and kindly sent me a replacement screen protector. I received the 2nd screen protector promptly and applied it in a dust free environment this time but low and behold a couple of specs appeared (must be static). However, I carefully lifted the protector and used sellotape to remove them and now have a perfect screen :-) One tip is to slowly remove cover 1 whilst you are applying the protector but whilst you are checking for specs replace cover 1 just under one corner so you can easily lift the protector should you need to remove any dust specs.