on 18 May 2010
My package arrived less than two days after I ordered it(I ordered on a Sunday) and it came with two Maoams (fab touch!!!). I also got an email from the owner/manager with details of how to apply.

Big companies could learn a thing or two from this guy Callum...the personal touch was a definite plus!

Instructions in the pack were straightforward and I had to reapply a few times to get my alignment right.Its not perfect but I have got minimal air bubbles. The product feels like the screen itself.

I have gone through my fair share of screen protectors and I know I've just had it a day but it feels great. I totally recommend it!
on 17 November 2009
I've tried three different screen protectors and this is the best quality one by far. The final result is proportional to the care you take during application; which is true for any screen product. Altogether very happy with product and service.
on 17 November 2009
I bought this after reading reviews and I am really glad I did as it was very easy to apply, didn't get any air bubbles on first try, and gave an invisible protection to the screen. I have had it for a couple of months now and it is as good as new.
on 4 November 2009
I've used similar products in the past for PSP, DS and iPods. The quality of these has varied quite vastly. However, I can safely say that this is the best screen protector I have used and it fits the iPhone perfectly. The application was simple and, with a bit of care using the cloth, smoothing card and instructions supplied, successful on first attempt with no bubbles or trapped dust.

The clarity and brightness of the screen appear to be unaffected and (importantly) the touch screen works flawlessly through the protector. The cloth supplied is also great for cleaning the screen once application has been completed.

A highly recommended product.
on 30 July 2010
Almost no point doing a review, other than to say that this product is obviously as good as ever. I have tried products from Speck and Switcheasy, and although those are decent, this PhoneDevil product just seems to have a bit more quality to it.

I overlaid it a few times before applying, and followed the attached instructions carefully. I inevitably got lots of dust specks, but used the BRILLIANT sellotape advice to get rid of them all and end up with a screen protector that is as invisible as it is possible to get. No bubbles. No imperfections. Perfect.

Two bits of advice:

Apply this in good light. I had about 180 watts of standard domestic light and it was still a bit tricky to do. Maybe do it in the daylight, near a window.

DON'T PANIC! I got a few bits of dust, and you will probably get the same, as it generally takes a few go's before it's aligned right, and every second lost is an invitation to dust. Just read the other reviews and there is lots of advice to be had.

Nearly forgot...Customer Service is from a different era...you'll know what I mean if you need to contact PhoneDevil...superb.
on 4 November 2009
Great product. Easy to apply. Even my wife was happy with this on her iPhone, when she was initially resistant to the idea of a screen protector. Highly recommended. Has held up well despite intensive use.
on 4 November 2009
It is very nicely packaged and comes with a protective film on both sides of the screen protector. The application instructions are easy to follow although It is fairly obvious what to do anyway! It took me a couple of attempts to get it lined up perfectly and pulling it on and off didn't cause any problems.

I use this screen protector along with a soft case that protects the back and corners so now I feel a lot better about using my iphone like a normal mobile phone rather than being ultra protective over it! Now that it's on I can't tell its there and although the description doesn't say anything about fingerprints I have noticed the fingerprints seem to stand out less than when I had nothing on the screen.

I searched the high street, Amazon and Ebay for a screen protector and this one caught my attention and I don't regret my purchase. Great product!
on 27 January 2010
When I first got my I-phone I went for the mirrored version of this screen protector which rendered my phone useless outside as you could not see the screen.
Having swapped to this crystal clear edition Im much happier, the screen is now a lot clearer & brighter indoors & outdoors. The protector is a lot thinner which makes the touch screen easier to use. Applied it to my phone, no problems at all.
The seller dispatched it very quickly using free delivery & the price is much cheaper on Amazon than the Carphone Warehouse where I purchased my original mirrored protector from.
Im very happy overall, there surely isnt a better protector for this price on the market, wonder if they make them for Ipod Nano's.........
on 9 November 2009
Very nice product, 5 stars, superb protector, very easy to apply, but guys, use fairy with water, just put protector in water with some drops of fairy, apply protector, and squeeze all water out with bank card or something similar, protector will stick to iphone anyway. Leave it for some time, and squeeze all water out again. Highly recommended
on 7 October 2010
Delivery & Customer Service... 4.5/5
The product arrived faster than I expected (within 2 days of order placement) in good condition. I was pleased to find, in addition to my screen protector, a couple of goodies which added a little more customer satisfaction. However, my screen protector had a small defect which I e-mailed the staff about. The NEXT DAY, I received a new screen protector. In all my online orders, I have never received such a quick response-to-delivery time. Top marks for that.

Ease of Application... 4/5
Most of the time, my screen protectors have been applied by professionals who have done the job for years. This time, I decided to try doing it myself. It can be a little fiddly, but bearing in mind that this was my first application, I was still able to get the protector on with little to no dust specks and perfectly aligned. I will admit though, it is quite tricky and some cellotape at hand goes a long way to help remove irritating dust particles on the screen. The application video on youtube helps a lot!

Product Quality... 4/5
I've taken the protector for a spin now for about a week. It really does look and feel like the protector isn't even there. Picture quality is still clear, even in direct sunlight (non-reflective). The touch-screen is still sensitive and I've had no problems with games/text input. The only downside was that it's a fingerprint magnet and it takes a noticeable number of cloth swipes to get rid of the smudges, compared to my old Japanese-brand protector. That being said, PhoneDevil does have a matte edition which boasts less fingerprint marks, so perhaps that will be my future solution (should've gone for that one!)

I have tried quite a few different screen protectors in the past from a variety of different companies. My go-to was always a Japanese brand protector which I only had to change once in about 1 - 2 years. However, I'm happy to say that the PhoneDevil screen protector might just have taken over the 1st choice in my list. Time will tell, but so far, I have been recommending them to every one of my friends who own an iPhone or Blackberry!