on 13 February 2013
fantastic product i would definately recommend this product to any ezcema sufferer to use as it is worth its weight in gold i used this product once to clear my eczema up in my ears which i was born with and now im 29 yrs old. every other product i've used in the past never worked until i found this product.
i used it once and will never look back i finally found a treatment that actually works.
8 people found this helpful
on 17 November 2014
Excellent shampoo. Husband suffers psoriasis for 3 years tried all medications. I read reviews on this and felt nothing to be lost. It has helped quite a bit now. He uses it along with a medication prior to shampooing. Both work well together. However, the Salcura on it's own was very good. Also bought Salcura spray for his skin, brilliant.
on 10 July 2013
I've had psoriasis for 20 years now but it was never as bad as recently. I couldn't stop scratching my head and spent several minutes trying to brush out the flakes. This shampoo made such a difference. My scalp is not itchy anymore and even though I still have patches they are not flaky anymore. It's also good to know that it is a natural product.
The only thing would be the price as I have to wash my hair every day. Saying that the shampoo does last long. It also doesn't produce foam (which I personally like) so I am never sure if I've covered all areas. But this is to do with it being free of SLS and paraben.
on 8 May 2017
Quick delivery and hight quality of product.
It was worth to buy it from this seller.! Recommend to buy it.
on 6 September 2016
All Salcura products are excellent...used this with conditioner ...wd suggest using less as a little goes a long way...
on 30 May 2017
THE BEST shampoo for sensitive scalps - the conditioner is good too
on 16 December 2015
Nice smelling and causes no skin problems for me. My hair is short so I've not noticed a change in its appearance from using the product. I like all the natural ingredients in it.
on 22 April 2017
Good product and arrived on time. Very good value for money
on 6 January 2015
Huge increase in price over the last twelve months. Was just over £6.00 and now it is £8.25.

Have had a lot of variation in the quality of shampoo, with varying viscosity. Some bottles don't lather very well while others do.
on 16 April 2016
Unfortunately have to use shampoo without soap as medication does not mix with soap. This one does the job.