on 4 September 2009
We bought this Sagem Digital/Freeview Recorder about 6 weeks ago - unfortunately not thru Amazon as it was far too expensive.
It does exactly what it says on the tin; and is simple to operate - great piece of kit.It was far less money than Humax which I think is over-rated.
April 2010 - since writing this review previously the Sagem keeps going wrong - its to do with the Sound.
I certainly wouldn't buy one again until they get it right.

August 2012 - Still going well - no problems! 4 ****!
on 11 January 2010
I bought this a couple of days ago and it does what it says on the packet BUT the packet fails to say that there's a buzzing sound the whole time the recorder is turned on which is totally irritating especially as it's in my bedroom and trying to record a programme which finishes late requires the use of earplugs.
on 7 January 2010
The Freeview recording functionality of this machine is fine, but the machine should come with a warning that, unlike many other HDD recorders, it WILL NOT RECORD from the SCART input, so you will be unable to record anything from Virgin Media for example.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse