Customer reviews

The Last Kiss
Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 14 August 2008
This album is more a collection of tracks that inspired the music behind the film rather than a direct soundtrack, but that in no way detracts from the great music on offer here. Zach Braff likes his acoustic 'sub-pop' style tunes and this album has them in spades. It manages to conjure up the general feeling of the film, as well as providing simply great songs. The variety of artists are pretty diverse and I was especially delighted to find Imogen Heaps 'Hide and Seek' here, which is a unique and emotional track. If you like the music from 'Garden State' it is a pretty safe bet you'll enjoy what is on offer here. This CD is well worth a look, you may even find some new artists you may not have tried before!

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.
on 11 January 2007
I purchased this album based on my love for the Garden State Soundtrack and i am not disappointed! Similar type of music, love the fact that its mostly songs i wouldn't hear on the radio or on the television. The fact that it has been in my cd player all week is a good indicator of how good this soundtrack is!
on 11 November 2006
With most albums that I own, especially soundtracks there are always some songs that I tend to skip over, with this album it is simply not the case. Every song is utterly sensational, and I could and do listen to it over and over and not get bored of any of the songs, a truly rare occurance! I came to this album after falling in love with the Garden State soundtrack, whose songs were also compiled by the brilliant Zach Braff, and I was not dissapointed. There are some amazing singers featured on this album, who have beautiful and haunting voices, and each song has an emotional depth of its own. Buy this album straight away, and I assure you, you will not be dissapointed!!!!!!