Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 13 December 2013
I like this I have been trying to get this ever since I watched the program transports you to france
on 8 August 2013
Good as a background track, especially when we are having croissants and coffee on the patio! I am just a little disappointed at the short length of some of the tracks but it is, overall, very enjoyable.
on 25 May 2013
Great music for long journeys, especially through the French countryside. Good arrangements and, for a "series" musical soundtrack not at all "samey". Lovely playing!
on 8 May 2014
Was great for a while until I put my head in the gas oven. Repetitive, but the track for his show is very good.
on 30 July 2014
If you love French music you will love this cd. Although the main tune is repeated several times on the cd it is played differently by each musician and is lovely to listen to either relaxing, entertaining or doing everyday jobs around the house. I have no hesitation in recommending it if you want something easy and light to listen to.
on 27 July 2012
This is one of the best ever culinary documentaries and the soundtrack is wonderful.The music perfectly matches the programme which I can watch time and time again. Rick Stein is a wonderful character and the soundtrack to this series really compliments the show. Just brilliant!!!
on 18 November 2015
Reminds me of my recent late partner & the week we had in France last March .
on 1 September 2013
You will play this once only, the relentless repetition will drive you nuts.
Excellent to torture your dinner party guests and get them home early. However deserves 1 star for the amusing "French Cook" track.
on 30 August 2010
Easy listening CD and makes you think of the sights and sounds of the DVD...good.
on 2 September 2016