on 28 August 2014
Great quality batteries. I am very happy with the purchase. They work well and are achievable at the same time
on 31 December 2012
Purchased for use in cordless phones, the Seimans Gigaset. They were recommended by Seimans and I must admit they appear to be better than the originally supplied batteries. Of course, I do not know how they will be over time but I have no reason to believe I won't get a considerable lifespan out of them. Good choice of rechargeable battery.
on 18 June 2014
Bought for a friend's cordless phone after talk time deteriorated with supplied batteries.
Does exactly as says in that use straight from pack. Charge well and hold the charge well on standby.
I personally use the AA size 2000mA for my digital camera and the camera takes hundreds of shots, with flash before needing recharge. Unlike 2500mA high capacity batteries I used before, these hold the charge for many months.
Do not be put off by the lower mAh rating of this brand as in practice they outlast the higher rated batteries in use and in storage.
on 2 May 2013
I was confused by the wide range of different power ratings of rechargables and these at 850mAh were above the BT supplied ones which were 500mAh but they work perfectly. They had a small amount of power so worked immediately without charging and seem to hold their charge very well and charge quickly enough too in my phones despite the higher mAh rating.

Very competitive price too so highly recommended!
on 21 April 2013
Bought these because the AA equivalent was a Which? best buy. Not disappointed so far. Replacements for the batteries in in my home cordless phone, will now go 3 -4 days without a recharge if I forget to put the phone back on its charging cradle, Previously was a day or two, even when the phone was new.
Only time will tell how much performance degrades with age.
on 30 January 2014
I like to keep fully charged rechargeables ready for use in a box, but other rechargeables seem to lose their charge more quickly than these ones. That is annoying when you need them quickly and don't have time to recharge them.
on 28 November 2014
The batteries I received are 800 mAh NOT 850 mAh.
review image
on 15 November 2013
I'm replacing all my old rechargeable batteries with these, as I got fed up with finding the battery had gone flat sitting in a draw for a month or so. They seem to last very well and are always ready.
on 13 October 2014
Batteries arrived on time. Need them for Siemens Gigaset S675 phones. Now fitted, too soon to say how good they are but, this is a well known brand so don't see a problem.
on 28 June 2014
I chose these batteries because they had a higher rating than the original BT fitment; since installation they have been working fine. Would buy again when necessary.

See one answered question