Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Change

on 27 March 2017
Looks fantastic, easy to assemble. It's cheap, and the parts are plastic, but once it's assembled you wouldn't know that. It has a great modern look!

Matching furniture is also available for a great price. I was able to kit out my first home at a fraction of the price I'd have otherwise paid. I'm sure I'll want to replace it all with better quality stuff in time, but for now I have no complaints!
on 12 January 2017
A classy, stunning and lovely looking oval shape coffee table enhances your rooms look. Very easy to assemble and strong enough to hold a genourous amount of weight! Very happy with my purchase.
review image review image review image
on 12 September 2017
The design is great, build quality is ok, it had a few black patches missing on the glass.

Terrible for dust, it shows up again within an hour of cleaning. I have had to get rid of it as it makes it look like you don't clean often!
on 3 May 2017
Love this coffee table. Easy to put together & very strong. It looks good in my front room.
Great price & I would recommend this. 😄👍
on 17 July 2017
Love it, looks very stylish, just be prepared to dust regularly. Easy to assemble. Says two but I did it on my own.
on 26 July 2017
Love this coffee table it's solid, good looking and practical. Very good value. Highly recommend.
on 29 July 2017
looks nice but but my problem is that two legs have come lose from top glass where they have been stuck down with a glue but for the price you get what you pay for.
on 4 May 2017
Arrived all assembled, smart, simple and stylish table for our reception. Perfect.
on 11 May 2017
I wasnt happy with this item at all when i bought da item it was easy to esemble but the legs started moving the next day and now every once a week i have to keep tightening the legs.
on 14 September 2017