Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 2 October 2009
Good value for this. 2-piece cover for phone so far seems to fit well and gives access to all the buttons and controls. There are a couple of slightly rough-finished bits on the edge where it was moulded, but a couple of minutes with a sharp knife will sort that out and you don't really see them anyway. The tabs that hold the 2 halves onto the phone are really small and I suspect easily broken so it pays to take care when removing the covers but they seem to hold on quite firmly.
Matt black finish looks good at the moment, too early to tell how well it wears. Gives it a more subtle/subdued look than the bare phone but at least it won't get scratched up when I drop it.

** Edited after a while **
OK, so some numpty at work knocked it off a table and as I suspected the clips that hold the lower shell on are flimsy. It broke so half of it would not stay on any more. So I suppose it is not really up to hard knocks, you are better off with a silicon skin for that but the description of it is accurate. Don't drop it and you will be OK but it is not likely to last long. Marked it down to 3 stars due to the flimsiness of the clips.
on 27 July 2009
After looking at crystal cases and also using them or other phones which i hadn't been happy with i decided to try the armor case with free screen protector for my Nokia N97 i was very pleased with packaging and also the ease in putting the free screen protector and also the Armor case on to my phone also the protection it provides without interfering with the use of the phone i would definitely recommend this product as a alternative to the cheap and nasty Crystal cases
on 29 November 2009
On the positive side:
- very nice colour
- stays on firmly and doesn't budge - v. good indeed

On the other side:
- average life span for the product is 1 month before it gets scratched and/or broken (I am saying this as a frequent user)
- slightly scratched my phone actually

The (free) screen protector:
- doesn't fit the phone's screen perfectly no matter how I try
- does its job when fitted properly
on 24 October 2009
Good service and good product! Before this case I've bought another similar product and wasted money on it. With this one i'm defenetly happy. (let's see how long it will last...)
It's a mandatory to buy it because your mobile NOKIA N97 needs to be protected.
This case is cheap and good quality as well....just snap the parts on the 2 surfaces of your mobile, it takes you 5 sec, and your N97 is ready to be used. Very well done!
on 23 September 2009
This product is not compatible with the touch screen.
I got this item today and after playing around with it i am extremely disappointed with it.
The touch screen does not work when the cover is on... i guess because of pressure on the screen from the front bit of the case.

But buy something else.

Perhaps the faux-leather case, i have one and it's fine, if not a little bulky.
I wanted something a little more slimline and thought this armour case was it, i was wrong.

Do not buy.
on 4 November 2009
This case just clicks on over your existing case and snaps into place and doesn't interfere with the normal operation of the phone, It also stops you inadvertently pushing on the screen when not in use. The case sure lives up to its name of Armor as I found out when I dropped my phone the phone was OK but I will need a new Armor case. The screen covers are a must for this phone as without them you would have difficulty of viewing the screen after a couple of months of hard use.
on 6 August 2009
I received my piece about week or two ago and yesterday, i took the front piece off to insert new InvisibleShield which had arrived. When i tried to put it back it wouldn't stay in place. The tiny things that hold it in place broke, i'm a bit disappointed in it. Maybe i'll buy another one sometime in the future but now i don't have front protection :( (back piece is still okay.
on 3 January 2010
HI I HAVE BY THIS COVER FIRST FOR MY SELF & I REALY LIKE IT PHON LOOK WITH THET COVER NICE WEN MY BRO SO MY PHONE HE GOS TO ME WEAR DID YOU BY THIS COVER I SEAD FROM AMAZONE THEN HE GOS BY ME ONE THEN I ORDER ONE I THINK EVREY BODY LIKE GOOD THING AMAZON IS GOOD PLESE IS TO ORDER FROM IS THE SEFE BEST SIT ON WEBSID I HAVE ORDER SO MANY ITUM FROM AMAZONE AND IM ORDERING AGEAN AGEAN THEY CHEAP AND YOU CANE BY ANY THING FROM AMAZON
MOHAMMED SIDDIQUE
on 23 March 2010
Case was dameged when it arrived, these poeple took around 1 month to reply to me by this time I had sourced an alternative. I took a gamble on GRAY MOBILES as there were some other reviews that said this could happen. It is my opinion that this company waits a long time to reply knowing that their customers will go elswhere so that they dont foot the bill for replacments costs. bad baD bAD BAD!!
on 9 December 2009
I bought this cover for my phone because my 4 year old son liked to play with phone, and i was a bit wary about him dropping it or scratching the screen. It arrived within 3 days of ordering it and it only took me a couple of minutes to put it on. It is a very good cover because it doesn't make the phone that much bigger, and the free screen protector is also very good.