Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 6 April 2017
This product does not smell at all. I contacted the seller and asked for a replacement but he assured me that 'I was used to the scent' therefore I couldn't smell it.... so I popped down to the local surf store and purchased one from there. And it's fair to say, it smelt SO much stronger. So my advice is, don't waste your money and pop down to a reputable store.
on 11 November 2015
Do not waste your money. This arrived i placed in my car and my car smelt exactly th3 same as it did prior to putting it in the car. Complete waste of cash. DO NOT BUY. there's better out there.
on 7 November 2017
A*****
on 3 November 2017
Grape - Smells like a new car! Smell lasts ages!
on 12 February 2013
Liked these so much ordered another 4 . For the other cars
Had it in the car since it arrived and it still smells nice , I think it's 5 months since I put it in the car . Everyone who gets in the car asks where did we get it from ?
Love it love it l ove it .
on 17 December 2014
Very mild smell better than expected, not overpowering
on 22 November 2017
Smells like an evening on a beach in Hawaii sipping pina coladas as the sun goes down.
on 22 October 2016
Excellent
on 19 December 2015
Arrived quickly. Good scent. Did not last any longer than your average Magic tree freshener.
on 31 July 2017
Great product, lovely smell.

See one answered question