on 19 June 2013
The glide is unreal, smooth as you like! I've had zero issues with it moving on my glass table, it stays there solid!

Although I haven't lifted it up since buying it as I hadn't the need.

Amazing product, don't hesitate if you want a really low profile smooth as shit mouse mat!
on 26 May 2015
Wanted this for my desktop PC where I use an Evoluent Vertical mouse as I am fed up of fabric mouse mats. I don't know how effective the sticky back is as I've no intention of moving it and so have used adhesive to glue it down permanently.
It does what I bought it for, hence 5 stars.
on 30 March 2015
At first (before actually using it) I thought "Over £10 for a mouse mat?!?!". I shall never doubt again, this thing is brilliant and brought my ailing mouse back to life (I've since upgraded my mouse to a Razer Deathadder and the combination is superb). It's worth the price ;)
on 5 August 2014
For a piece of plastic that sticks to your desk, I actually really like this. There is a marked change is mouse responsiveness when you're on it. I bought it mistakenly thinking it was a piece of thick hard plastic to go on my lap but in reality I'm happy I've got it stuck to my desk.
on 21 August 2013
Bought this and the mouse for my son as part of a new gaming PC build.

I was sceptical but it really is a great mouse mat. The razer mouse works great on it with practically no friction.

I'm considering one for my PC to use with a standard wireless mouse.
on 29 December 2012
It does what it says on the tin. The thinness of it is great as it provides room for your hand when using desks where your mouse and keyboard goes on a retractable slab. It sticks well and never moves. However, I would not recommend using it on any desks other than your own.
on 28 July 2013
Got this to replace my highly warn steel series pad (after 8 years of service). I am very pleased with it. Exceptionally thin (almost paper), durable, and just the right surface I need for some boss omnomnoms in Natural Selection 2. Also clings to my desk very well.
on 9 October 2013
Great mouse mat, its a hard surface so doesn't collect dirt, dust, dead skin, or whatever else you may have floating around your desk.

Everyone who has used my mouse / desk has commented upon it, quite a few have gone out to get one for their own desk.
on 1 May 2015
Fantastic product. Barely noticeable on the desk but provides a perfect surface for mouse work. Also, the sticky backing is seemingly infinitely reusable. I have repositioned mine on the desk a couple of dozen times and it still sticks as well as it did when new.
on 23 June 2011
Very well packages and no scratches on the prtoduct, nothing to complain about!! 5 stars! excellent gaming experience, improves your tracking speed alot, a bit pricey but the sticky pad makes it perminant and i cant see myself needing another mouse mat ever!!!!!