Price:£3.95+ £2.95 shipping

on 1 May 2017
Cute little light.
on 19 April 2017
I bought this for a night light. Rubbish at that job.
on 20 April 2010
Very cute night light and our 4 yr old loves it. Not sure why other reviewers think it won't light a room, we put something in front of it when the batteries are new as it is so bright it keeps our daughter awake. I guess it depends on whether you want to see everything in the room or just have a comforting glow - the latter is plenty. Just wish it could be plugged into the mains electricity instead of batteries. It takes 3 button batteries and ours last about a month if I turn it off when I go to bed.
on 14 February 2011
The toadstoll is depicted in the picture as having quite a few white spots. However when it arrived theer were only 4 spots painted white (very poorly) and all the other spots are left red??? It actually looks like a child made this product. Such poor quality. I Do Not recommend.
on 12 April 2013
I do like it but I am slightly disappointed with the paintwork. As another reviewer has said, in the picture it is depicted with white spots over the whole thing but on mine there are only a few, and the line where the red meets the white is very messy in places. I'm disappointed as it looks a bit shoddy. I think I might paint more white dots on myself to neaten it up. It really does look like a child has painted it. The spots don't really show up when it's lit either. Also the light is quite harsh and fluorescent.

Of course it was very cheap so high quality can't really be expected, but just to warn people. Admittedly it does look very cute on my bedside table, despite my grumbling, so at the end of the day I would recommend it to others.

On reading reviews of other people I think it's the luck of the draw as to whether you get good paintwork on it or not!
on 4 December 2009
Bought this for our three year old. It is smaller than I had thought when purchasing but still really love it and so does our little boy. It's easy for him to switch on if he wants to and the level of light is just about right for a night light. Glad I bought it.
on 19 April 2011
We bought this for our 3 year old after her old night light broke. It's cute and quite pretty, but the batteries lasted only a few days after purchasing it, and the new batteries have lasted only two weeks. It takes three hearing aid type batteries which, because they're sold on packs of two, cost £5 to replace - more than the nightlight cost in the first place! Also, the light is very bright when the batteries are new and we needed to put something in front of the light so that it didn't keep our daughter awake. Nice idea, and good price, but a false economy when it comes to replacing the batteries!
on 27 September 2013
Smaller than I expected but our 2.5 yr old loves it! Many a night she has fallen asleep clutching her mushyrooom light. Perfect for when she moved into a big girls bed. Comforting, lasting well on batteries this far (3 weeks non-stop at night times)
on 30 September 2013
My kids love these toadstool lights but they do go through the cell batteries if left on during the day (which is easily done!). Gives out just the right amount of light to keep the little ones happy.
on 25 April 2010
the product came in plenty of time but it is very small and although quite bright it is probably not as bright as some night lights