on 18 July 2011
fascinated by the whole field of Mindfulness and the tur meaning of living in the moment. I found these recordings wonderfully helpful in accessing the right mental state quickly. After several plays and reading relevant books I found my level of emotional stability much more on the level and generally found my 'state' to be more relaxed and in the present moment.
on 21 September 2011
Found this to be very helpful in relation to cutting out the noise and riot that usually goes on in my head when I'm trying to meditate. Haven't managed to manifest much yet but am working on it. Where there's a will, there's a way!
on 7 February 2011
I've really enjoyed this meditation. It is clear and easy to follow. I like the tone of her voice and it is mixed well with the music. I would recommend it
on 7 July 2013
Its a real shame this wasn`t recorded in a proper studio, lots of background noise (police sirens) and other bad recording effects. Done in a proper studio it would have been good.
on 10 February 2012
I think this is very good. After a few plays I started to get into it. This now relaxes me and does the job nicely.
on 26 January 2013
I did not like it because they spoke too slowly and the american accent really annoyed me after a while.