Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 29 March 2011
these are great cases, I read a few reviews before buying these
and in a lot of reviews people where saying that these cases where rubbish, porley made E.C.T
I have to say I COMPLEATLY DISAGREE with that. I was happy with mine when they arrived.

I have a Flip Mino High Definition Camcorder - 2nd Generation, 120 minutes recording - Brushed Metal and found that they fit really well yes it was a tight fit but no tighter then a normal camera case, they go on a little diffrent that's all. as you push the camera into the bottom half of the case and pull the top of the case over the camera ( as the flap is sewn down )
I also had Silicone Skin Case for Pure Digital Flip Mino/Mino HD Video Digital Camcorder - Colour : White/Clear - AAA Products on my flip and these cases fitted just fine even with that on.

if however you want something thats easyer to take the camera out of then maybe this isnt for you
as it does take a a bit of time to take the camera out but no more then a zipped case would take.
the neoprene cases protect the item without adding weight or bulk. I dont think they would do much if you dropped it onto hard floors but then if you want that kind of protection then a hard case would be the better option, but they are a great little case to protect the camera in your bag, on your belt or around your neck.
the carabiners you get in the pack are really strong although they dont look it, they just go though the flip lable on the side of the case and these brill for putting the case on your belt, hand / shoulder bag, camera bag or on a thick lanyard. there is also a sewn on belt loop on the back of each case.
all in all these are quite smart looking cases and they work well and they do look quite nice on the flip mino
HOWEVER: DO not buy these unless you have a mino as I doubt very much they will fit the bigger flip ultra or the slide.
on 11 August 2010
I hoped this neoprene soft pouch was the right case for my new Flip Camcorder (advertised on the same page)& was disappointed to find it's too small altogether to fit the camera!

Unfortunately by the time I realized the problem, the packing had disappeared in the recycling, so I feel in a predicament for returning it as unsuitable.

It looks smart, but is unfortunately no use at all! It seems as if it's been made for a smaller camera though I can't see that Flip do market a smaller model :(((
on 23 August 2009
I chose these as my free gift when I purchased my Flip Mino video and they were a good choice. The pouches offer greater protection than the case provided with the Flip video, which is no better than a thin cleaning cloth. I like the fact that you can attach the Flip softpouch to your jeans or a bag. The only slight negative is the way the camera fits into the pouch - a drawstring or zip would have made it easier to get the camera in and out of the pouch.
on 2 April 2010
I bought this together with Flip vidio. The vidio is super but this pouch is an expensive piece of rubish. Ill thought out and totally non practical and manufactured from poor material. Mine has been discarded and a substitute purchased from a leather stall at less than half the price.CISCO Flip Video Neoprene Soft-Pouches
on 28 January 2010
Don't buy this. Firstly they give you two, don't know why you would need two? Secondly it is far too tight which probably means that you won't use it. The camera is good value, but the pouch is a waste of money. There is a bag comes with the camera which will keep the dust off of it. I will use this.
on 4 November 2011
This is a useful item if you want to keep your Flip-corder scratch free. The pouch provides a snug fit and the fold over cover holds the camera securely within the pouch. The pouch is definitely not an "ever ready" cover and it takes a sharp tug on the flap to pull the camera free. Nevertheless, the camera can be held securely with the flap down and the lens uncovered. This configuration provides a good combination of grip and protection.

The pouch comes with a clip-together lanyard ring that can be used to hang your camera from a belt loop. Carrying it this way does seem a little precarious as the pouch could come loose or even get snatched.

If you value your camera and want to be able to carry it around without worrying about it getting scratched then this is the item for you. It has a more robust feel to it than the velvet-like carrying bag that comes as standard.
on 5 August 2012
I use Flip cameras as part of the equipment we use for our business, and regularly give them out to clients to use during the day to make little blog videos. After a couple of the cases went missing from the collection of the cameras we have, we needed to replace them. With limited choice on the market, and worried by the other reviews. We thought we'd give them a go. Well I have to say I'm not sure what everyone else has a problem with them. If you have a Flip Mino then these cases are perfect fit. Yeah I can see why some reviewers are saying they have difficulties with getting the camera in and out of the pouch. But its not rocket science. 2 simple cases for less than £10. I would recomend them and if I can give out 10 cameras with these cases on to clients, and have no complaints then its they are worth having.
on 27 June 2010
Didn't like these at all, too difficult to get video into it. Flip video already comes with a soft pouch anyway, although not padded it is sufficent
on 31 January 2010
These pouches certainly protect the Flip OK, but within a coulpe of days use the stripes started to peel off.
on 12 January 2011
You get two cases in the box - Why?
It fits snug, but not too snug for the Mino HD - I still keep my flip within its lens friendly bag and put this pouch over the top.
This pouch gives a degree of cushioning, weather proofing & a clip to hang it onto something.
In summary it is great for the slimmer Mino, but it's a bit too tight for the standard sized Flip, so hence the generally bad reviews.