Customer reviews

on 11 November 2016
Bought this for my grandson when we flew abroad. Excellent storage its amazing what we managed to fit in this. It kept him amused at airport sitting and riding on it. I disagree with other sellers who say it was awkward to carry - it has handles and sat on top of one of our other pieces of hand luggage on wheels.
on 8 March 2017
This is the third Trunki I've purchased, quite roomy, ideal for nappies, toys & clothes, bought for my little Granson for when he stays overnight at his Grandparents or for holidays. When he's older it can be used to sit on as a ride along or be pulled along by an adult with the extension handle. Very study & well made, brilliant practical suitcase for little children, will be used for many sleep overs & holidays.
on 20 May 2017
Bought this trunki for a 2 yr old Grandson who loved it. Had already bought the Hello Kitty one for his older sister when she was 2. The only downside was that because he had seen his sister's we had tears of disappointment when he found it only had stickers inside! Learning curve for Grandma. Should have pre-opened it and popped in a small favourite soft toy, book and maybe a pair of his pyjamas. Taught me to think twice when buying a similar gift for a sibling. However it was appropriate..2 horns, 2 eyes, 2 tusks..
on 1 November 2016
My son loves it, great for our recent trip to Cape Town and will now be used for sleep overs and holidays - great quality.
on 28 April 2017
Absolutely perfect. It holds a lot more then I thought it would. Traveled with a Toddler and a baby, and it held both sets of clothes, toys and shoes really well with room left over. The best purchase I've made in a long time.
on 10 March 2017
Son absolutely loves his trunki, he loves being pulled along in the airport, saves his little legs, it also has a lot more space than we thought and got a lot in there.
on 23 July 2017
Clip at the front broke instantly . Really disappointed . It was the first use.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2017
My grandson loves it and can't wait to use it on our forth coming holiday!
on 28 April 2017
Falling apart after 5 months. The hinge is very weak.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2017
Not used yet, not as big as I'd like as using for clothes as only taking hand luggage but my toddler loves it and can't wait!