on 25 June 2016
I have been using Pilot frixion rub out pens for month and I must say that they are the best erasable pens that I have ever used! These refills are much cheaper than buying them with the case and are also better to the environment. The packaging of these pens is extremely simple. It is just one see trough box which opens and the pens have small plastic lids on them to prevent them from drying out.

I use these pens primarily for maths but it can be used for anything. However, you have to bear in mind that the ink is rather quite light and may not look as nice if you were going to be using them for anything else. Also, if you are going to be using these pens all the time, bear in mind that they can run out fairly quickly. This may be a problem as they are quite expensive. Another point is thaT you cannot use this pen to do anything legal or to do exams with them.

The ink flows smoothly from the pen and very rarely does too much ink come out. The rub out bit at the end is just a ball of plastic and so does not leave any bits behind when erasing, as the title says, they rub out with friction. As a result, they don't really wear away. This means that you can just use one pen case and keep on buying these refills until you lose it. Overall, I highly recommend these pens.
on 27 July 2015
Love these pens so to get refils for them is a must. The refils don't seem to last long, but that might be because I make a few mistakes, rub them out and start again! There has been a very odd occasion where the ink doesn't erase completely, but it only leaves a shadow of a mark and if you write over this anyway, you won't see it! The refils arrived very quickly from amazon - quicker than the estimated delivery date! Had a problem with delivery from an earlier attempt from a different supplier (in Japan), so will order direct from amazon on my next order. These pens are not to be used for official / important documents though - and this is stated in the reviews and in the product summary, so you will still need your old biros! Day to day though the pens and ink refils are great! My only gripe is when trying to figure out if the ink is running low, you get a bit a clear "gel" at the bottom of the cartridge and you can't tell if this is ink or the pen is running low!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 July 2017
I'm a big fan of the Pilot FriXion rollerball... but they do seem to run out of ink a bit quick. Either I'm doing a lot of writing or they ain't filling these up all the way! In any case, I think they're brilliant so I'll keep buying them... just more frequently than I'd like...
VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 December 2014
I love my Frixion pen and use it all the time. I wanted an erasable pen as I like to do puzzles such as sudoku, codeword etc, etc. I go through refills quite quickly because I use it so much. This was the 1st set of refills I bought but I have subsequently discovered that they can be bought much more cheaply elsewhere. Another reviewer has pointed out that you can actually buy a pack of 3 pens more cheaply than this pack of refills! I, therefore, have no complaints about the product, just the price being charged. I will buy refills again but not from this company.
on 2 March 2014
These refills are fine as replacements refills however they are unnecessarily expensive at all retailers. They do not last "for ages" as the previous reviewer stated and are having to be replaced after every three weeks of use in secondary school making them very expensive when compared to a normal pen. If you can produce the majority of your written work without making too many mistakes than use a normal pen. Whist being erasable it is important to understand that the eraser works on friction (heat) to erase. So placing your written work next to a radiator may result in some of your work "vanishing" until the tempreature that the work is exposed to is reduced so be warned. Would not recommend the use of Frixion pens for anything legal and certainly not for exam use. However being able to erase mistakes in school work places less stress on the children as they can submit "tidy" work for marking with less negative feedback from the teachers. So overall for the peace of mind I have given these a score of four.
on 7 November 2016
Good price for refills as we already had the pens themselves. The ink doesn't seem to last that long (biro pens last forever, why don't these) but my youngest likes to use the erasable pens so happy to get this for her. My older kids no longer use these types of pens so it's not a long term thing so very happy that I can buy refills rather than having to buy full pens again.
on 29 October 2016
These were replacements for my frixion pen, The original last over 3 weeks of writing, a lot of writing. So far I am still on the first refill and as of last night it is only half way down, which I think is great for the amount of writing I do. The refill also rubs out just as well as the original one.
on 14 April 2016
good value and pens great 4 logic puzzles, crosswords, sudoko and suguru, but didn't seem to last as long as the original pen. Works excellent on thicker, shinier paged puzzle books, but leaves marks and grey patches from rubbing on the ink on thinner types and newspapers.

However, I wouldn't be without them.
on 28 October 2017
Great refills but as with all frixion refills they don’t last long enough
on 7 October 2016
I have used these refills for several years now and have been well satisfied. Unfortunately my latest order fell short because although I had ordered two packs of three I only received one pack in an add on package. I can't find a way to contact the seller but I would like my missing refills if possible Thank you.