Customer reviews

Snug~Rug ADULT LITE POLAR Fleece Blanket with Sleeves, Pink
Colour: Pink|Change

on 20 November 2009
Excellent to use and very cheap compared to some others on the market.I had fancied a slanket but was concerned I would have to take it off everytime I wanted to move anywhere (like a sleeping bag) and the measurements suggested I would have too much extra material . This snug rug is virtually a large soft throw with sleeves and because it wraps around no buttons or zip and can be worn either way is much safer, as I am only 4ft 10ins I did cut the hem off (to use as a belt) and re hemmed it(it is still long enough to drape around and cover my legs and feet) so now I can pull it up a little when I go to make a brew and am still warm. When my grandson comes down and wants to snuggle on the couch it fits us both under it and one has the sleeves the other wraps up in it. He now wants one for xmas so it looks like I will be buying another.
on 17 April 2017
VERY GOOD 5*
on 6 March 2017
Snug
on 10 October 2009
I'm not sure what the previous reviewer is talking about in his/her unfavourable comparisons with the Slanket - it is EXACTLY the same design: both are blankets with built in sleeves and neither is a "full robe" (though it is possible to wear either back to front like a robe if so desired); they are both equally long (the dimensions are almost identical) and they both have the so-called "cowl" at the neck. The only real difference is the pocket on the front of the Snug Rug - oh, and the fact that it is around a tenner cheaper. My mum has the Snug Rug Lite and I ended up buying the Slanket based on reviews but the price difference really isn't worth it.
on 28 November 2009
This is so lovely,snug and warm. Great idea having pockets, never lose the remote again. So impressed bought one for my Mum's birthday and she loves hers too!
on 9 January 2010
The Snug Rug (Pink Adult version) was bought for my Daughter as a Christmas present and with all the cold weather we've been having recently, she's made good use of it! On the weekends, she won't venture out of her room without it! Gift House Int Snug Rug Lite Adults, Pink
on 31 March 2016
Bought for mum to keep warm in winter. Very pleased, cosy to wear
VINE VOICEon 29 December 2009
I had this for one of my Christmas presents and would almost go as far as to say its the best present I got. Our house is old and draughty and even with the fire going in the living room it can still be quite chilly. This is brill, you sort of wear it like a backwards coat and wrap the rest of the blanket around you, there is even a handy pocket. You have large arm holes so you can still use a laptop, the phone play on a game comsole etc without getting cold having to take your arms out of the warm. The blanket itself is huge and made of fairly thick soft fleece. It can be used at home, out camping (handy for me as we go camping quite a bit in the summer) in the car or travelling anywhere. Cannot recommend this enough for any of you chilly mortals out there like me!
on 31 December 2009
This item is fabulous - does exactly what it says on the tin. It is a huge blanket with sleeves - no more sneaking your arm out of the side of a blanket for the remote control. I even managed to wear it like a coat so it DID keep my back warm - although I did find myself wandering around the house like Dumbeldore from Harry Potter! It's warm and cosy and large enough to cover your feet and legs even when I'm sat in the chair with my feet on a buffet. I specifically added this item to my wish list as it was the largest size - there are others (sometimes cheaper) on the market which are much smaller but as a larger size lady this is fantastic.
on 8 January 2010
Absolutely ideal item for anyone who sits watching TV complaining its cold when the heating is on max!! I bought one for my sister in law and she has never stopped using it since christmas. There is even a pocket on the front for the remote control to sit in then you don't loose it!!!! Brought great amusement!