on 10 August 2012
I bought this for Casio CTK 3200, 61 key.
For the price its quite good value, the base legs were a bit wobbly on mine due to all four legs not sitting on floor but some gentle twisting sorted that(don't blame me if you break yours) the top bars have plastic rings to support the keyboard and these have different thickness as you rotate them which will sort any wobbles you have with the keyboard end.

The lowest height I could use was 61cm,centre of bars 80 cm apart(nice height for playing seated on low sofa) and the top bars were very near the ends of the Casio board base so I put velcro hook and loop on the support rings and keyboard which worked nicely as the securing system will not reach the Casio nuts at this height. When putting velcro on the rings overlap and join with superglue as they spring off due to being bent round the rings.
I decided to use velcro at the other heights as well as it works well and is quicker than doing the safety straps and also stops any slides with the keyboard though I was able to use other heights without the board sliding which appears bother other users, first stand I have had so cannot compare to anything else.

Other heights with quick release holes that I could use with the Casio CTK 3200
73cm centre of bars 69cm apart
84cm centre of bars56cm apart
92cm centre of bars 42cm apart
on 1 December 2014
Perfect for my yamaha piano keyboard.
I don't use the straps provided but it's very sturdy for me already.
There are small plastic grips which stops the keyboard from sliding around if you don't have the straps on.

Definitely would recommend to others who are looking for a cheap and good quality keyboard stand!
review image
on 7 November 2009
When I searched on the internet for a new keyboard stand for my Yamaha PF60, I quickly came across the Duronic adjustable light weight quality twin framed Keyboard stand. The quick pull mechanism allows for a quick fold up of the stand, ready to store away flat against the wall or place on top of your keyboard in the car.
The twin frame gives excellent sturdiness (single frame stands can fall over far too easily). The security straps that come attached to the stand are ideal if you have your keyboard set up on a slight slope or area where people need to squeeze past (I always use them when my keyboard is set up in a theatre orchestra pit). Most recent model of keyboards will have the accepting holes for the screws on the straps to attach to.
An excellent product to purchase - low cost, arrives quickly (and almost all the packaging can go straight in your recycle bin), easy storage, and will last for many years of playing.
The Duronic Keyboard Stand is a must for all serious giging musicians! The first stand I have come across with the safety straps features - excellent
on 1 January 2012
Perfect fit for the YPT-220. Would recommend this over cheaper and slimmer stands. Sturdy and impressive looking, really shows off the keyboard nicely.
on 31 July 2011
Well, it's as sturdy as it looks. I had no problem setting it up, no assembly required n all that. Just one hand screw to adjust the height, and it has two extra screws on tethers incase you want to secure it to the stand. It holds my Yamaha YPT210 just fine. Arrived quick and was extrmely good value for money in my opinion.
on 15 July 2010
Delivery was quick and efficient. Stand is just what I needed as I was fed up with balancing my keyboard on a table. I'm using the straps and found them useful and keyboard feels more secure so don't have to worry about it falling off!
on 26 October 2012
Never having bought a stand to go with a keyboard before (and not knowing, therefore, what difficulties I might encounter) I was keen to read many of the reviews for this product. Many reviewers spoke positively about it and, as a result, I went ahead and purchased it. Whilst it's satisfactory and entirely usable, the stand is not really appropriate for the keyboard I bought (Yamaha PRSE E333). It sits on top (safely) without moving and the keyboard can be played. I was disappointed to find that the recesses underneath the keyboard are unsuitable for the two main supports and the screw straps are unusable with the keyboard centrally placed and at a suitable height for playing. In other words - it does not fit (but, as I said, can still be used).
Is there any reason why Amazon cannot display information regarding which stands are suitable for which keyboards?? I looked for information about this before I purchased but found none. I went ahead and took the risk and am disappointed as a result.
66 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 January 2011
Not suitable for the keyboard, which I bought (Yamaha P95 B)
I have to rest the keyboard on the stand but cannot secure it because the stand is not the right size.
on 27 September 2009
I was given a keyboard for my daughter by a friend but it didn't have a stand. I saw the "Duronic black height adjustable high quality twin x frame KS2 keyboard stand with a quick pull release mechanism and screw n strap" advertised on Amazon and e-mailed the seller the model number of my keyboard to see if it would be suitable. I received a reply back very quickly and then ordered the item with confidence. The stand arrived the next working day and I only needed to screw on the height adjuster knob to get it ready for use. The variation of height adjustment is simple to effect and has a good range of heights suitable for a seated or standing position. I was a bit sceptical at first about the effectiveness of the straps, but was very glad of them when my best friend's tribe of 4 young children descended on us for a couple of days and the keyboard stayed firmly on the stand! I would thoroughly recommend this item to anyone looking for a good value quality stand.
on 26 February 2012
Provides a quick, stable and easy to use stand at a very reasonable price. Tested with a full size Casio CDP100 88 key piano.