on 30 May 2017
A sturdy support for the keyboard, easy to set up and release, lightweight, important if one has arthritis in the hands but wants to continue playing. Very good value.
on 14 March 2017
This is a well build quality product! Very sturdy and does exactly what it says .
on 12 July 2017
Might be suitable for home use but did not stand up to the beating of gigging. First of the plastic knob fell off the adjuster, then all the plastic fell off, then the spring came out of the adjuster, then the tubing buckled when placing the keyboard on it (admittedly the keyboard is 18kg) probably most suitable for home use.
on 15 July 2010
Delivery was quick and efficient. Stand is just what I needed as I was fed up with balancing my keyboard on a table. I'm using the straps and found them useful and keyboard feels more secure so don't have to worry about it falling off!
on 6 May 2016
So here's my second go at the review as I was being too honest in my first post which the moderators didn't like! Item was delivered on time but was much disappointed as the screw and springs came of as soon as I took the unit out of the box. The return postage has to be paid for as well!
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 August 2017
Good quality stand - can easily get at my keyboard now
on 17 August 2017
I am really pleased with this keyboard stand. It is very well made, stable and extremely easy to adjust. I was considering on of the 'built-in' type units but I'm glad I settled for this type. It just gives more options for the future.
on 16 April 2017
Very simple and solid keyboard stand that does the job very well,good value for money and service,thankyou :)
on 15 March 2017
We bought this stand after our previous one with a ratchet locking system collapsed mid-concert! It is perfect and has a locking system for the height adjustment that can't go wrong. What's more it came from the supplier with extras other suppliers weren't offering. Very happy!
on 18 July 2017
Superb stand and very fast delivery