on 14 June 2012
I have struggled with insomnia for a long time, working shifts around the clock really does not help either - I was using sleeping tablets but didn't like relying on medication and their effects and so thought I would try something more alternative.... After only 4 days use I am sleeping like a baby - am asleep by about halfway through it and not waking in the night anymore!

Her voice is so soothing, and I feel generally more relaxed. I used the relaxation techniques during my break on a night shift and actually slept too.

Highly recommend this!
on 24 May 2012
I really like this although I don't have much to compare it to as it's the first guided meditation I've ever listened to. I have trouble staying asleep and sometimes use this to help me get back to sleep during the night. I find the woman's voice really relaxing and even if I'm not asleep by the end of the track (though I suspect I usually am), it makes me feel totally relaxed and helps me get back to sleep quicker. Just thinking about the way Bonnie whatever her name is says "loose, limp muscles" makes me feel drowsy! I'd recommend this.
on 30 April 2011
I had been struggling with sleeping for a few weeks when i thought i would give this a go. It has been a
help like you wouldnt believe thorugh a pretty rough time. Although i was a bit sceptical its really good, the talking
gives me something to concentrate on and the waves in the background are really soothing. I rarely listen to
the whole thing and have usually fallen asleep within fifteen twenty minutes depending on my thoughts. Worth
a try to anyone struggling to sleep.
on 21 February 2011
I have purchased this guided mediation as I have trouble going back to sleep after waking at 3 in the morning on a regular basis. It has been so comforting to know that there is a tool I can use to help me and I have to say I am drifting off within a few minutes of starting to listen to this.
on 30 June 2011
A very good meditation for restful night, it really made me sleepy, it is useful to download into a MP3 player or iPod and listen to it everytime we go to bed as it is a wonderful meditation.
on 17 July 2012
I love this. It is the best 80pence I have ever spent. I t never fails to get me to sleep. Her voice is friendly and soothing and really kind.
on 26 September 2013
If you are the sort of person, who has trouble getting to sleep, as your mind is racing with thousand thought. Going through guided meditation with Bonnie Groessl's flows you into sleep. The thing, I like most is Bonnie Groessl's voice is lovely and she says the "right thing" at the "right tim"e to wind down into sleep. She is very good and talented.

I spend a considerable amount of time, trying to find the right one. I dislike some of the other ones, because they have background music like seawaves, but I find this sort of thing does not work for me, as it is distracting, as when I hear about sea waves, then my mind would go to think of holidays, then something else and on and on... so it has the opposite effect of sleep.

I downloaded this as an MP3 track. Sometimes, I dont even need to listen this track, I just try and recall Bonnie's words and try to wind down into sleep.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 June 2014
I found this an excellent download. Very soothing tones from the narrator and the music was not too bad for this type of recording.
I like guided meditation or relaxation but it is important for me that the things I am asked to do and the places I am supposed to imagine are comfortable for me for the session to work - for example I would never lay down in soft welcoming grass because I immediately start worrying about spiders. I found the imagary reasonably relaxing. The guide has an American accent but it was not intrusive for me.
on 24 January 2016
This is an old faithful that I've been listening to for years. Unfortunately my last copy disappeared off my cloud so I had to repurchase. A really good audio at a very cheap price compared with iTunes!
on 22 November 2013
It gets me off to sleep quickly. It's gentle and relaxing to listen to. I have never managed to stay awake to hear the end, in fact I am usually asleep in just a few minutes which is wonderful since I do struggle usually with insomnia.

I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble getting off to sleep. It really works! Also if like me you are prone to wakefulness switch this on and you will soon be back in the land of nod. :)