Customer reviews

on 1 June 2017
Excellent reproduction and a good selection of themes and duration of chanting.
on 9 September 2013
I love this cd. I've tried to find various classical Indian music whilst in India and this is it. Very traditional, deep and relaxing. All round prefect!
on 6 April 2017
Lovely
on 10 September 2003
I really love this CD. The music is both mesmerising and uplifting and seems to be very well produced to my non-professional ears. I use it in complementary therapy sessions, and find that it transports both myself and my clients to the next level in relaxation. As the practitioner I find it enhances my energy and is great for mental focus.
The CD starts with themes suitable to relax into and get ones mental focus and Chi going. It then moves into some very uplifting and "spiritually" energising chants, and finishes with a very gentle and soothing chant.
I'm recommending it to most of my colleagues! Can't say better than that!
11 Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 December 2009
The first time I heard this CD, I found it to be absolutely mesmerising.

I have played this CD quietly in the background many times when seeing clients who come for spiritual healing, as well as on various Reiki courses.

The vocals are stunning, and draw the listener in. This CD is excellent for both sitting and moving meditations.

I have found that it will deeply open the heart chakra.

Highly recommended.
on 12 June 2008
Sound plays a major role in our Lives, indeed it gives us the key to the Door of Creation.
These chants generate a truly positive, uplifting and inspiring atmosphere - a true Celebration of Spiritual Enlightenment for anyone and everyone.
Relax and enjoy !
on 1 February 2010
perfect to meditate to and equally great to have in background while working - impossible to get stressed or anxious about anything when it is playing.
on 6 January 2012
Very pleased with purchase. CD arrived quickly and at a low price. For the CD itself it is a very calming soundtrack. It allows you to sink into a state of meditation where all external things are unimportant.

Well recommended seller and CD!
on 1 June 2010
beautiful divine sounds. If you want to reach your heart and connect with love listen to this..
on 6 October 2015
Beautiful music, I bought this as my yoga instructor plays it in class and I wanted to recreate that calming and relaxing atmosphere for the upcoming birth of my first child. Have so far used it to relax to in the evenings and it is so soothing.