on 11 December 2012
I have bought quite a few CD's for relaxation & meditation but I have to say this is one of the better ones. I suppose it's down to one's own preferences, that said I think most people will enjoy this.
Download the MP3 version for less than a £, absolutely a bargain.

Peace to all.
on 7 July 2013
I love the experience of peace and centeredness I receive when I listen to this. It has now begun pretty much a morning starter if not the end to a tough day especially. 7 days a week this wounds me to peace. I would highly recommend it.
on 15 September 2011
I only downloaded this a few days ago, I found it whilst looking for chant downloads; I listened to the 30 second sample and liked what I heard so decided to buy it, lets face it, it's only 79p so even if it turned out not to be suitable I wouldn't have lost much money.... It is beautiful and I am really glad I downloaded it.

You get 51 minutes of a beautiful relaxing, melodic chant being performed by an angelic sounding choir, what you hear in the 30 second sample is pretty much what you get from start to finish. I find it extremely peaceful and soothing.

Roughly translated this mantra means: We hail the fragrant Three-eyed One who nourishes and increases the fullness of life.

If you like chanting then this download is for you.
on 4 August 2010
I found this beautiful cd while looking for a cd on mantras. From all the cds i've listened to this is by far the best. I listen to this very often and it uplifts me and makes me deeply happy. The voice is beautiful and the chanting is never boring. Every minute of the singing feels new, bright, happy, delightful. Best buy in years!!!
on 5 March 2014
the music is lilting and enables a reallly gentle breathing practice during my yoga sessions - I think it is v good
on 4 July 2016
This is an hour of the Maha mrityun jaya mantra, which is a mantra chanted for health as the title suggests. It's really much more than this, as Shiva is invoked and it helps with times of great change (often, health takes a back seat at these 'bardo' points as the buddhists might call them). I came to this via Sri Anandamayi Ma as it's a mantra also connected with her, and after her Paramahansa Satyananda Saraswati recommended it.
The choir are lovely, and vary the tune of the chant occasionally. There are no sudden chimes or jinglings or heavy reverb that you can get from Indian chants. It's more of a classical Indian raag vibration with words.
It's not entertainment the way the fabulous Krishna Das can be, but it will soften into your consciousness and has the potential to bring real bliss into your life, or at least slow things down in a beautiful way.
on 26 March 2014
It just did not resonate with me spiritually as I expected something gentle which would help bring peace in a healing session for my clients.Sorry!
on 22 September 2013
I use this as part of my collection of healing music when doing massage and other complimentary therapies such as Reiki.
on 26 October 2014
Fantastic . I wanted music to deepen my meditations by chanting along with this mantra it really works . Takes a wile to get it so find out the meanings of the chant and away you go . Very uplifting .
on 6 November 2014
What can I say except that this was a bargain. The cost is cheap and the chanting is fantastic and calm. Can use it for meditation or background music. Really happy with this purchase.