Customer reviews

on 19 August 2017
my little granddaughter pulls this every where she goes well made
on 5 January 2011
My daughter received a Baby Annabelle for her birthday and I decided to buy accessories for the doll as part of her Christmas presents. My daughter who is 3 years old absolutely loves it. The blanket is absolutely lush. Not been dirtied yet so no idea how it will wash but for everyday use to wrap dolly in and to close when dolly is in her buggy its an absolutely godsend because before that we had to use her baby blankets that were just way too big.
on 14 July 2014
I ordered 2 blankets for the new dolls I purchased as well. The fleece blankets are really gorgeous and a good size and quality. The packaging was lovely so I shall be looking at frilly lilly website for future buys. Very pleased as my twins loved the blankets and dolls I purchased. Thanks
on 23 March 2011
looks & feels very good to use for a new born baby , is very soft & good material would recommend to buy
on 9 January 2014
As with my review of another item from this collection.
Would definitely recommend this item and frilly lily. excellent
This item is lovely and a good quality.
I love it.
Would definitely use this company again and recommend to other people.
This item is being used on a 38cm doll but is big so would fit bigger dolls, in fact it would even be an ideal size for a newborn baby.
on 10 February 2015
nicely made & just right for grandchilds dolls
on 7 July 2014
Lovely pink fleece blanket with a lovely white with pink flower trim. My 2 year old daughter loves this. She is so into wrapping her babies in her blankey and putting them to sleep. This is a good size, even for her 16 inch dolls. It is also washable which is great if she spills anything on it.
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 19 November 2016
This is a soft and cuddly blanket which is perfect to wrap your baby doll in. It has a pretty flowery pattern hemming the material and the quality, as with all Frilly Lily products, is excellent. This washes well and is much better sized than using baby blankets - which are just too big for dolls.

There is a blue version available if your child has a little boy doll. There are also nice, matching baby doll outfits in both colours. My daughter, and my nieces, love playing with their dolls more than anything else and I get many of my accessories from them as they are made to last.
on 9 January 2014
This product along with everything we have purchased from Frilly Lily is second to none for quality, it truly is better than many real baby blankets on the market, the fabric is lovely and soft and the sewing is of top quality. I would not hesitate to recommend this along with many other items purchased from this manufacturer. I messaged them asking if they could send it asap for the day of my daughters pre-school booster and they went out of their way to ensure that it was. Well done to a top notch company who truly care!
on 8 October 2013
Well made and very pretty. A good first accessory for the first baby doll as it's easy to wrap up baby!