Toolzone 125pc Rubber Grommets
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Grommets|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping

on 15 December 2010
I was bored one weekend and decided to hardwire a supply for the dvd player into the jalopy. The install was a breeze but to make it A1 I really needed some rubber grommets to line the 12mm access holes I had made in the console unit.... Living in a large city you'd think that at least one large hardware or electrical store would have some wouldn't you? Wrong! These things are like rocking horse poo! Thankfully I found this set on Amazon and only had to wait a day for delivery. There is an excellent mix of sizes (in mm) as follows:

3.18mm x 6.35mm x 15pcs
15.88 x 5pcs
19.05 x 4pcs
22.23 x 3pcs
25.4 x 2pcs
11 Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 July 2017
Really handy selection of grommets and blanking gromets, these are essential if you are doing any form of wiring, they will massively reduce the risk of cables chafing/rubbing/wearing which will cause a potential short circuit and fire.

It's always shocking (no pun intended - lol), how many people will spend thousands on audio equipment and silly showy/shiny over rated fuse holders and yet they wont spend a few pounds on some rubber grommets to protect everything.
on 9 November 2017
Excellent item delivered promptly and safely packaged, a great mix of various sizes of rubber grommets all contained in a neat divided box. The service was second to none and I am well pleased. Many thanks.
on 11 April 2018
Great selection of grommets in various sizes all in a nice little box so I won't have to hunt around for a grommet in the size I need again and good for the price Ok some of the smaller ones won't be used very often but still handy to have . Would recommend and buy again if needed .
on 15 October 2017
Excellent assortment of grommets. I would have like more of the larger size but I knew the contents so was not disappointed, just a comment. They are in a good box for storage and seem well made.
on 27 January 2016
good selection probably run out of the larger 20mm ones quickly, soon and a have a load of small ones that I won't know what to do with, but for a selection pack it is good. Bought with auto motive use in mind and then used a couple on an electrical re-routing cabling DIY job...
on 29 July 2015
A good selection of grommets of various width and depth. A few were a little unfinsihed - tags of rubber from the moulding still attached - but they are sturdy, easily inserted, and do what they are supposed to do.

Can't really fault them for the price.
on 5 August 2016
I'm not sure I will ever need all the options in this box but it meant that for the job I was trying to complete I could definately get the right size (after ordering a pack of single sizes that were completely wrong). For the price this product is well worth it. I just wish I had ordered it the first time around.
on 12 May 2017
A useful selection, I could never find a grommet when I wanted one. These have solved that
on 1 March 2016
Excellent set of grommets at different sizes. Bought to use a few to soft-mount a water pump in a motorhome, which it did well. Useful to have the rest in the shed.