I bought this because I was sick and tired of having multiple adapters different countries, and other adapters I've bought for multiple countries have been of questionable build quality and don't last more than a couple of years. This is solidly made and it appears that the sliding mechanism is built to last. The first time I unpacked it I thought it would not fit recessed European power sockets but I'm happy to report it does thanks to a very clever mechanism. Also what is not obvious is that included in the plug are two spare fuses under a small cap at the very top of the plug. The red glow of the LED is very subtle and under some lighting conditions is difficult to see.
on 2 September 2017
It has been a good product however this morning in morocco it has fused and I have no USB charging there is no spare fuse take note of this
on 29 May 2017
This is the third I've bought as they are so useful when abroad. I take two and one has been given as a gift.
on 25 May 2017
I travel frequently and used to get through many adapters. This is my second (back-up) Skross. They are a bit pricey but they work everywhere, last well and are easy to use. An essential piece of kit for me - happy to give it 5 stars.
on 3 September 2017
excellent
on 11 August 2017
The 2 Skross travel adapters arrived quickly although wrapped in an over-sized cardboard protective package. The adapters work as required. All good!
on 4 September 2013
I'm extremely disappointed in this Skross World Travel Adapter. Wanted to return it but missed the deadline... Yesterday when travelling to the UK I couldn't charge my laptop! (?!?!) So beware, if you are a EU customer and you are buying this adapter to charge your laptop anywhere in the world chances are you will end up charging your phone and that's about it. Really pity I missed the return deadline, really is a waste of money!
on 26 March 2013
I purchased this for my husband and he loves the idea of charging his phone directly on the charger rather than on his computer. It is light material and easy to use.
on 30 May 2013
This is a quality device which is easy to use and has everything you need for travel -- importantly, it has a fuse, making it usable in the UK. The USB plug is a nice addition, and comes in handy.
on 20 September 2014
Great piece of kit! Never go abroad without it.