Customer reviews

on 11 December 2011
Overall a good product. I had a spare heater, so am using it as a tropical aquarium.
The filter is audible at night (I have the fish tank about 2 m away from my bed), but I got used to it by now even though I am a very light sleeper. Unfortunately it is quite strong and can not be adjusted; I overcame this problem by pointing it upwards and towards the rear glass. Needs cleaning about once a week, but comes with two different sponges (pre/main filter) and little compartments for coal etc.
on 9 March 2012
lovely looking and easy to set up tank. filtration system is very good, keeps the tank clear and is quick and easy to clean. A great tank for beginner goldfish keepers.