on 29 June 2011
I brought this item as something to keep the kids entertained whilst at my babyshower, it certainly did the trick.

It was a lot smaller then I expected but then I suppose it cost me a lot less to fill.
on 27 July 2015
searched the high streets and couldn't find one so ordered from amazon - disappointed very small and looks like something P2 kids could make. Bits of scrapbook paper half stuck down and yellow tape for the handle, looks so much better in the picture. will use for shower but will propbably weight it and tie balloons to it. not worth the money
on 23 February 2016
Good quality / very small / was not expecting a large item ... But this was smaller than I anticipated
Probably the size of an adults ice skate / rollerblade ! (Sorry only thing I could compare it too)
on 13 June 2012
I got this for my baby shower to use as a decoration item. It arrived on time and the service was overall good. The only issue is that the finishing is quite clunky, the pinata is made of carelessly stuck paper so there are lots of airbubbles etc and it doesn't look as nice as the picture.
Having said that, it's not a huge problem and I think I will use it anyway.
on 9 March 2011
I bought this item as a present for my friend for her baby shower. The item looks surprisingly like the picture and is a really fun thing to have. We did also buy the pinata stick and do the whole pinata smash it up to get the sweets out (obviously supply your own) - although it was a bit of a shame as it is such a nice little object! It does take some substantial force to break the carriage and I wouldnt recommend it without something substantial to hold it on!! It does seem a little wrong to have a pregnant woman smash up a baby's carriage with a stick, but I must say that I have never laughed so much. I would definately recommend this product, even if you just use it as a table decoration - its fun, decorative and very well made!
on 30 August 2015
Good product! Smaller than I'd imagined however I didn't check measurements before placing order so won't comment on that! Easy to use, and took the kids at the baby shower ages to get into it so kept them busy! Made a nice table centre piece also. Would recommend.
on 2 December 2013
Someone else remarked that this is quite a small piñata, but that this made it easier and cheaper to fill, which is true. I found it was fine for a small group of very tiny children and filled mine with sweeties and chocolate coins; bigger toys won't fit very well. It was a good price and a nice touch to a baby shower party.
on 17 March 2015
Bought this as part of a baby shower and it went down a treat with mum to be and the other guests. While it's not the best quality and over priced for what the product is, I would recommed it as it was a lot of fun.
on 26 October 2015
Came a lot later than stated it would which was no use as it was needed for a baby shower. Although the product seemed sturdy enough it was much, much smaller than expected. Would possibly buy again but I didn't get to use it as there was no point due to the extremely late delivery.
on 30 August 2013
this was a total hoot at my recent baby shower - got both the blindfolded mum-&-dad-to-be to whack it with wooden spoons in a doorway. Much hilarity ensued! Yes, we had boys at our baby shower - and they loved it.

I filled it with milk bottles and jelly babies