Customer reviews

on 13 June 2017
arrived quickly
I love these I have had some for years
but needed some more
they are just BRILLIANT for keeping adaptors tidy and untangled
I wouldn't want to be without them
they keep adaptor wires tangle free :)
CAN RECOMMEND 100% !!!!!
on 1 March 2012
A nice simple plastic device and made in England. Just plug your plug into the gadget wind the cord round it and clip the end under the nearest clip. No more tangled phone or other thin leads. Would not be without it now. Just ordered three more.
on 24 March 2013
I bought these cable fasteners based on other reviews. I am using them for smart phone and DS power cables and, I must say, I am really pleased. They come in snazzy colours, have slots to insert the pins of the plug into, and fasteners to hold the cable in place. I can now keep my ever growing collection of chargers all together in a box now without the fear and hassle of tangled, messy wires again!
on 14 August 2017
That's got rid of the rats' nest of cables in the miscellaneous charger drawer. At last.
on 15 August 2017
These are absolutely brilliant and we have regained control of a drawer full of chargers and their unruly cables.
on 27 April 2017
Neat solution
on 28 June 2013
I love these little guys. I have so many leads and this has solved all my problems in these super little gadgets. All of the leads are now tidy, look neat, with all of the plugs secured. Highly recommended.
on 21 April 2013
These solve the problem of unidentified loose cables very well. There is space to label each one, and cables wrap around the items very well. Does what it says on the box, at a good price.
on 6 January 2012
If you have lots of mobile phone chargers, electronic game chargers, etc, etc these are great value and also do exactly what it states on the label.
on 24 July 2017
Exactly as described , nice quality