on 6 January 2015
What a fantastic little thing. With 6 people in the house, every new gadet they get comes with yet another power adapter and cable. Repeat that each time a new gadet turns up and you end up with multiple drawers full of tangled cables and no clue as to which one can be used for what device.
This little thing keeps all the cables neat and tidy with the plug safely connected to the block. Its easy to see what the adapter voltage and current is along with what the little plug is like. Makes it so much more easier to find the correct charger and also to re-use the chargers for devices that can be run off mains but would cost extra to purchase- and add to the tangled cable drawer.
Though its intended for use with chargers with 3 pin plugs, I'm sure it could also be used with just plain usb cables or other cables to keep them neat and tidy as well that don't have big plugs on them.
Having enough space on them to also write what the charger is for adds an extra bonus to the drawer organisation and makes it easier to find the correct one.
I'm now looking for more chargers so I can organise them - definately a repeat purchase for me.
on 13 June 2017
arrived quickly
I love these I have had some for years
but needed some more
they are just BRILLIANT for keeping adaptors tidy and untangled
I wouldn't want to be without them
they keep adaptor wires tangle free :)
CAN RECOMMEND 100% !!!!!
on 10 April 2012
3 in a pack - different colours.
You plug the charger into the gizmo and wrap the cord before finally clipping the cord-end to one of several available clipping points.

I like the fact that this is a truly generic product - there ARE several clip points, so, no matter how long/short the cable is - you WILL be able to clip it and you WON'T have lots of cable still dangling.

If, like me, you've got loads of chargers (who hasn't these days) then these are super-useful - especially if you've got a touch of O.C.D. This is a review based on an initial purchase - i'm going to buy more. I'd definitely recommend them.
on 6 March 2013
I have always been very particular about keeping my cabling tidy. I have used twisty cable ties, plastic cable ties and various different type of velcro.

This has been the most ingenious. Simple to use. Attach a plug, leave a bit of slack, feed the cable in to the clips, tie around the centre and then again in the clips on the other side (when you have wrapped enough cable around the centre.

You then only need to unwind as much or as little cable when needed. Also means you don't have to worry about losing the cable wrap as you can leave it attached to the wire.

A definite must. Will be ordering some more soon (as soon as I can find some more plugs to use it with)!
on 7 March 2018
Have bought before -from another retailer.
Handy for all your phones -ipad chargers.
We keep them in a basket type container
under the TV so we know where they
are when we need them.
on 3 March 2016
I have several charger cables that seem to knit themselves together when left for a while. These little organisers are really well designed to keep the cable and the plug neatly stored. My 2m cables fit on the largest two a d my shorter 1m cable on the other one. Definitely going to buy some for family and friends.
on 8 December 2016
I ordered these after seeing them at a friend's and love them. My son saw mine and liked them so he's getting 3 for his Christmas. They are great for cables the thickness of an Apple charger but no larger as they would be too thick for the clips.
on 19 January 2014
Cable management is always a pain of mine, I have all sorts of ties and velcro so I can keep the darn things clear, I thought this would be good for my power packs so I could keep them neat and tidy, but as said in the title, it is hard to wind them up, and hard to unwind them, so much easier with a nice velcro tie that I can just rip off and chuck, these seem good, but are more hassle than they are worth, shame.
on 20 November 2013
these are a fab idea but are only really useful for very thin cables as the thicker ones don;t really fit and the clips snapped. Not dead great if you are always moving your device as they are a bit fiddly to unwind and rewind but ok if you just leave then lead where it is and don't move it.
on 3 April 2013
This is the third pack of these I have bought and I think they are superb. The only thing I think they are missing is the ability to write on what the cable/adaptor is for, however I just use sticky labels, so job done! I have used them for various adaptors and can now store all of them in the one place. As stated, I write on what each adaptor is for (some look very similar so just makes it much easier) so when I open the drawer I can see at a glance which one I want and don't have to battle to unravel them. An added bonus is that most of them can be used to recharge the item without having to completely unwind the cable - I am definitely a fan - try them!!