on 29 April 2012
I bought these cake tins a year ago and with constant use they have served me well. I am buying some more so i can bake a few cakes at the same time. I run a small coffee shop and find their size just perfect for our cakes. They are sturdy and durable and wash well, the non stick coating is still intact and i dont find the cake mix runs out as one reviewer mentioned. More than likely your cake mix is too watery.
on 29 August 2014
Used these tins last night to bake my little brother a birthday cake.

I made sure to line them with baking paper as a few reviewers complained of the tins leaking.

Had zero problems with these tins, base popped out well, it was very easy to lift the cakes out.

I would recommend these to anybody who bakes as a hobby.
on 31 October 2013
After struggling for years with cake tins which were too small, I followed Mary Berrys great british bake off recipe online using these fab tins and got absolutely perfect results!
on 11 December 2013
we were making a black forest gateau, but I had only one sponge tin, so we bought these. the gateau was lovely, and the tins were easy to use, and with their loose base the sponge was easily prised from the tin. I have since throw out my old tin, with its firm base.
on 1 December 2011
Handy to get 2 in a single package, made my best ever victoria sandwich. The base clips in snuggly, not risked it yet without a liner, I'll wait till I've got a much thicker mix.
on 10 July 2013
Brought these to make a 3 layer sponge birthday cake. They are meant to be non Stick the first lot got stuck and half the mixture seeped out the sides so I had to line them with parchment paper the second time and they were fine.
on 13 August 2015
I have given up making cakes of any description. Sold My Kenwood, gave all my baking tins away and then, husband fancies a bacon and egg tart. What to do? Need some loose based tins , not too deep. I know, I will go on Amazon and order some, that will solve my problem. Well, found what I wanted, ordered them - plus an enamel pie plate for good measure - and two days later the postman delivers my loose bottomed tins. Must admit that the delivery time was great, the tins are of a good quality, and I was looking forward to doing two bacon and egg tarts when him indoors, decided that he didn't want one any more!! Never mind, they will be there for the next time he feels the urge.
on 12 February 2015
Tins are quite light but deep enough for sponge cakes, will still be lining with parchment paper regardless of the non stick surface just in case of leakage, although the bases do seem to fit well. 12 month guarantee so worth a try.
on 1 May 2014
Again, this is a case of you get what you pay for. one tin was dented on arrival, they were held together with sticky tape which was quite a job to get off. Don't hold out much hope or these lasting for long.
on 1 August 2015
Excellent cake tins: very easy to clean and take the ready cake out, the cake mixture does not leak (I use them without the baking paper), and it saves you the trouble of baking one big cake and trying to cut it in half (which I always failed to do neatly). I would recommend it to everyone, especially if, like me, you enjoy baking but try to stick to simple recipes.