Customer reviews

Sundown
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 28 June 2017
Another of those tracks that I felt compelled to purchase for nostalgic reasons
on 15 June 2017
Great song
on 13 July 2013
sigh, just loved this album first time around, especially sundown:) that is the main reason why i bought this album first time around and love it even more this time:) will never ever lose this thats for sure.
on 6 October 2009
I downloaded this track for pure nostalgia, it takes me back to a world where the pace of life seemed so much slower and ,yes! i was a lot younger, and you see the world as a much calmer place to be in.It still sounded as fresh to day as the first time i heard it. Go ahead and if you are of an age like me take yourself back to the good old days!
on 4 July 2010
I'm sure this was a hit in the UK in the mid 70's. I cant remember who played it a lot but I do recall liking it almost immediately. Gordon had another song "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" which is, for me, almost too dramatic to listen to. What a groovy song this is. Loves a sunny day or night.
on 20 March 2014
Heard this song recently on an episode of 'Blacklist'. It took me back to my younger days and looked for it to download. Brilliant song, brilliant singer.
on 25 January 2016
Great track, going to check out more of the same from this era. I had forgotten just how good the music was then.
on 24 January 2014
I purchase this track to replace my old 45rpm record which was passed its best as it had lots of times.
on 8 February 2015
Heard this on the blacklist and had to have it a top tune.
on 8 January 2015
Some classics deserve to be heard again.