The contacts in this charger are not quite at tight as my Nokia original but a slight tweak in the socket, one way or the other, soon sorts it then the red lamp illuminates and the phone charges quickly and effectively - and that's what matters. No complaints and I'll happily order another as a spare to keep in my van.

Good value for money.
on 15 April 2017
OK.
on 3 October 2013
It's useful to keep this in the car for emergencies. I have so far not recharged in this way, as I usually top up my phone charge in the house over night..
on 4 October 2014
Great item very sturdy
on 15 October 2009
Just tried it for the first time, not having used an in car charger before, at first it didnt start charging but a quick movement of the plug in the socket did the trick and hey presto! Great to be able charge the phone up whilst driving instead of having to leave it plugged in at home. Seems really good value too!
on 19 April 2010
I needed an in-car charger for my new Nokia 6230 phone and this seemed a reasonable balance between cost & quality. In practice it has turned out to be so - arrived in good time and worked straight off.
on 8 March 2010
If you own a Nokia mobile phone (that's included on the relevant list!) and a car then you must buy one of these chargers. No adaptors were needed to connect it up, no manoeuvring required to make contact - it charges up first time, every time. If you have been wondering whether or not to buy one go right ahead ahead now and buy it - before the whole world realises what a bargain it is and you lose out. A Must - Have accessory? I should say!
on 3 April 2010
fast delivery on time , good product , I would happly ordered again, I would recomend to everybody
on 30 September 2010
An extremely handy product to keep in the glove compartment - came in handy last week when I had forgotten to charge my mobile in the house and was off on a fairly long journey - during which I prefer to have my phone ready for use if needed.

I am certainly very pleased with this product and glad I purchased it.
on 3 August 2010
This product does what it says on the tin.
Only been used 3 or 4 times and still working.
Ideal for just leaving in the car because of the low cost.