Size: 1.5kg|Change

on 1 February 2014
My Dachshund puppy loves eating this food and I feel good knowing I am feeding her a quality food that is designed just for her breed. She always looks forward to it every meal time. Would highly recommend.
on 16 November 2013
ARRIVED EARLIER THAN I HAD CALCULATED, WELL PACKED, NO FUSS NO BOTHER, WILL USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN. FOOD RECOMMENDED BY VET, MY DOG SEEMS TO LIKE IT BUT NOT ALL THE TIME. PERHAPS HE SHOULD WRITE REVIEW!
on 20 December 2014
My puppies do very well on this, as a breeder I highly recommend it. It is the only product I purchase for the puppies, and it does them very well until they are old enough to go onto the adult food.
on 13 December 2012
I first bought this when my puppies were nearing a year old after struggling with them for a long time. They loved it and I continued to purchase it until I moved them up onto the adult version. I confess that in my house all dogs eat the same food, I don't feed them all individually - the older ones loved this too and I had no problems getting any of them to eat it.
on 7 March 2013
This food was recommended by my vet, I was feeding Iams puppy food before. My mini doxie loves this stuff, has a really rich and meaty smell. The recommended portion sizes mean it is not actually more expensive than some cheaper brands.

Really fast delivery too and no issues, thank you so much!
on 8 March 2013
This dog food was recommended to me by the breeder and the vet. All our dachshunds have enjoyed this dog food, and our present puppy tries to start eating the food before the bowl is on the floor!
It is quite expensive food, however, it recommended by some professional people and it is manufactured especially for the breed.
on 1 August 2014
Was recommended to use this by the breeder and my dog loves it. For some reason my puppy doesnt like it wet but that's just him. Ive had the puppy for 3 weeks now and I think I might get another week out of the bag, so for me its been a cheap food. I have deducted from the guide weight the weight of a small piece of chicken and some yoghurt which he has with two separate meals and that seems to be doing the trick. Will be buying again as long as the puppy still loves it.
on 1 February 2013
I was very keen to feed my miniature Dachshund the best possible food to keep her healthy and trim. She loves this food and is in beautiful condition now at 18 weeks old.
on 11 February 2015
Have been using this since my puppy was 9 weeks old and immediately saw a difference in the condition of his coat. He absolutely loves it.
on 5 November 2015
Love this food really suits my mini wirehaired dachshund. No problems and keeps him healthy and fit.