Format: DVD|Change

on 29 October 2009
At last - what every parent has been waiting for - some new episodes of Peppa Pig!! I could recite the others word for word in my sleep and I was more than ready for some new material. These episodes do not disappoint - they are along the same lines as the previous ones with enough interest for the children and the hidden humour for the adults too. The episodes are called "Princess Peppa", "Work and Play", "The Rainbow", "Pedro's Cough", "The Library", "The Camper Van", "The Camping Holiday", "Compost", "Richard Rabbit Comes to Play", "Fun Run". As soon as I put this on, my 3-year-old sat mesmerised and I got a whole hour to do the housework (yipee!). Her favourite episode is princess Peppa but I love Fun Run, as it is just so funny. I do have one criticism. Peppa's voice has been changed for a third time. Whilst the first two voices were similar, this one is noticably different and I don't think it is as good. That said, my daughter doesn't seem to mind which I guess is what matters, so it gets full marks from our family. Only one question - can we have some more episodes please?
on 27 June 2012
I bought this for my daughter as she is Peppa Pig mad and i wasnt disappointed. she loves all the stories in this but now i have to buy her more as she has watched this so many times now. Thank you for this Amazon
on 19 August 2010
My daughter and I LOVE this dvd! She has just turned two and its all about Peppa these days. Out of the few Peppa dvds we bought, this one is our favourite. Peppa's voice has changed but my daughter doesn't seem to be bothered by it. My husband and i prefer her new voice as it sounds adorable. Don't know what all the fuss is about in the other reviews, you can't find a child with the same voice as before?! That being said, if your child is into Peppa this dvd would be my first choice. Its a great price too as I saw it in Sainsbury's for the full asking price. Amazon delivered it quickly too so was very pleased. I have a feeling I will be buying more Peppa Pig dvds in the near future!
on 27 November 2009
Good dvd I purchased for my 3 year old Granddaughter she loves it the only problem is she wants it on all the time
but it does keep her happy
on 12 April 2014
I bought this and the Peppa Pig Bubbles DVD for my baby sister and she never gets tired of them (But the adults in the house sometimes get tired of it being on the replay constantly!)

Considering getting some more volumes. I highly recommend all of the volumes from the series. Such a cute little cartoon.
VINE VOICEon 20 September 2010
Peppa, George, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig return for 10 more adventures of this great kiddies program, aided and abetted by a host of other characters including a talking camper van!

My daughter loves her other Peppa DVDs; Peppa Pig - Bubbles [DVD] and Peppa Pig - Stars [DVD] [2009] to the point of obsession and this collection is no exception.

Contains the usual Daddy Pig buffoonery and knowing jokes aimed at adults that make this almost as much fun for the grown ups to watch too!
on 31 May 2013
As our grandchildren all live overseas, we like to send little presents every now and then. We are told that our little two year old (a Peppa Pig afficionado!) loved this DVD. That made us happy. It is also useful that Amazon will send certain items abroad, saves us a lot of trouble.
on 5 August 2012
My 18 month old daughter lives for peppa pig and I have to say that out of all of the childrens tv that I have to endure I do actually really like Peppa Pig, although George pig does get on my nerves with his whining and crying!
My daughter loves this and the stories are great/ 2 thumbs up from us.
on 16 October 2013
Peppa Pig is an allegorical tale set in a post-apocalyptic world, where humans have become extinct and all animals (except fish) have evolved and live harmoniously at the top of a series of hills.

Clearly the reason that all society dwells on hilltops is due to the great flood that wiped out the human race.

Frequent references to sentient cars and personal helicopters are further examples of the detailed futurology embedded in the story.

It's a chilling glimpse into our future, and I for one have stopped eating bacon as a result.
on 23 August 2012
Great product and a brilliant price, brought this as part of a gift for a little one new to Peppa pig.
This DVD has some of my own daughters favourite s so I am confident the recipient will love it!