• Mist

Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.96

on 23 June 2012
I have recently discovered Thom Brennan by accident. I am physically disabled and get great enjoyment from classic rock and synthesised music such as Sky, Mike Oldfield, Rick Wakeman, Jean Michel Jarre and Tangerine Dream. Then while searching through Tangerine's Dream's albums recently I found a link to Thom Brennan and looked at this album with curiosity. I then decided to download the MP3 album and listened to it straight away. I was gobstruck and hooked straight away! In fact before the day was out I had downloaded another 3 of his albums. What can I really say to convince you? Really, if you like any of the groups I have previously mentioned (especially Tangerine Dream and Jean Michel Jarre) then I reckon this is for you too. The album is very economically priced, so I suggest you download it, play it back as loud as you can get away with (I find headphones are best to avoid annoying the wife and children!) and settle back and enjoy it. I did and was so impressed that I have now taken almost an hour to write this - and believe me, it was a struggle but well worth it!
on 24 August 2016
Music might have been good, but purchased as a manufactured Audio CD - arrived late with prime as a burned CD-R evidenced by 'burning' demarcation lines and "CD-R" etched at the centre of the disc. This was not in the description as when purchased so same returned to Amazon as 'not as described'. I trust Amazon will note well this issue as reported to them, as they supplied the item and cannot blame a third party seller! Bad show Amazon, Bad show!
on 1 October 2010
Beautiful music for the sophisticated ambient chillista. If you like Steve Roach, particularly Quiet Music, or some of the slower stuff by Aes Dana, you're going to like this. Relax, put on your slippers and float downstream if not upstairs.

Bizarrely, the download comes pre-tagged with DJ/dance as its genre.
on 3 May 2010
If you like ambient/electronica (including Berlin school) these Thom Brennan albums are for you, and at this price are a steal. This is chill out music at it's best, soft, gentle soundscapes that carry you away.
Get it, you won't regret it.
on 24 March 2015