Customer reviews

on 31 August 2012
After 25 years of searching for a perfume that would suit my personality and would stay on my skin until the next bath - this is the perfume that I would say, Paul Smith's gift to women! The smell is gorgeous, almost everyone that get to stand or sit close enough to sniff around me has to stop to compliment my scent. It is also very interesting that as the day goes on and as a woman's body tends to glow in the heat of the day - the scent becomes stronger! What a perfume - it is totally AM-A-ZING! This purchase is now my ...th bottle - just couldn't live without it!
on 27 February 2012
I didn't expect such a large bottle, will last ages. The smell is exactly like fresh roses in the garden, absolutely gorgeous. The perfume smells the same from the minute you put it on until the end of the day, can't say I've ever had a perfume that lasts so well. It comes in a lovely cotton, rose-printed drawstring bag inside the box so it looks lovely on your dressing table. This willbe a favourite of mine for years to come I'm sure.
on 22 July 2011
I have never been able to find a perfume that I like and that is light, fresh and long lasting - until now. I agree with all of the other reviews here.
on 15 January 2011
This is simply gorgeous.It smells of old fashioned roses,so is very sensual without being cloying.The smell does not change with time,it smells the same at the end of the day as it did when applied in the morning.The scent lasts all day but is not overpowering ,unlike some better known perfumes.LISTEN MEN-THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WANT!
It comes in a lovely box with a floral bag pouch for the hand bag.Excellent product and very good value.
113 people found this helpful
on 16 December 2011
After reading buyers' reviews on this product, i decided to give it a go as i did not have a particular preference. After trying this perfume, i don't think i want to try something else! It smells fresh and i get complimented all the time. I wear it to work, church and outings. It lasts and lasts as well, you can still smell it on your cloth days after. I was putting wash in the machine the other day and could still smell it on the dress i wore earlier in the week. You don't have to use too much. It's good value for money as well. I love it and will buy it again and again.
10 people found this helpful
on 22 February 2012
I have wanted this perfume for a long time, and seeing as buying perfume for yourself, rather than a gift for another, is a huge luxury in my opinion.

An amazing deal of £15 down from £55 for 100ml when I bought it is something I couldn't ignore! Great (free with super saver) shipping too and arrived in perfect condition. Even though it was 'Yodel' who delivered (have had bad experiences with them in the past) it was a pleasant transaction.

The smell of the scent itself well, where do I start? On a rainy day I have spritzed this on and feel like I am in a rose garden, but a fresh modern one, not an old musty one! Ha! Some 'rose' scents can be like that I find. This is a young and funky take on the traditional rose scent. An old colleague of mine always used to wear this perfume and it always smelt fresh, noticeable but not too 'in your face', and perfectly feminine.

You'll definitely be noticed and remembered for this perfume, but in a good way. Take advantage of the deal if you can to get your hands on a gorgeous perfume for a steal.
on 27 February 2012
I was looking for a new perfume as haven't tried a new one in a while, this was on sale and had high recommendations so I kept coming back to it. I don't tend to use floral perfumes but I thought I would try it anyway for a change. The box and packaging was exactly as described, very pretty and nice looking. The scent is very fresh and long-lasting, it really smells of roses without being cloying and overpowering and several people have commented on it since I started wearing it. I would definitely recommend.
on 18 July 2011
well, I think this perfume is absolutely fabulous, it smells great its got a nice musky sexy smell and lasts all day in fact you can still smell it the day after, i shall be buying this again love it.
on 28 February 2012
Both my Sister and I wear this perfume, its fresh, light and not too over-powering. Once sprayed it lasts ages!! I love it so much I bought another bottle! The price was excellent aswel!! Definately recommend it!
on 3 May 2011
I've always loved rose scents, but it's hard to find one that really does smell like a rose. Well, Paul Smith Rose smells exactly like a summer rose in full bloom, quite gorgeous! And it lasts and lasts, which is a real plus for me, as I have the kind of skin that often doesn't hold a scent well. Too many perfumes fade away quickly on me, which is really disappointing, but not this one. I love it and wear it often, all year round, but especially during spring and summer. I'm now on my third bottle!
32 people found this helpful