on 26 August 2015
Always love Paul Smith and I do shop around for the best price. This is probably my 4th bottle and you do get the lovely bag to go with it. Amazon are competitively priced and the delivery is usually free.
on 15 October 2013
My husband bought me the body lotion for Christmas,I loved it so much I had to buy the perfume to go with it. Such a beautiful scent, not overpowering, lasts all day. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
on 14 July 2013
I couldn't find this in perfume shops so I looked on line and thank goodness I did! I bought the big bottle because it was cheaper than any I could have bought before. It arrived quickly and safely. Perfect!
on 6 December 2015
Very good parfume! I was looking for something fresh but yet not citrusy. Very nice rosy smell but not overwhelming and it lasts for a long time. I liked it to so much that I bought another one in one week.
on 15 November 2014
Love this perfume and great value on Amazon.
on 24 February 2014
Large bottle of this beautifully fragrant rose perfume. Comes in rose printed bag so keeps bottle clean and away from the light whilst looking good on the dressing table. Brilliant price for this volume.
on 6 December 2011
A well priced fragrance that lasts. Purchased as a birthday present for mum and it was beautifully packaged in a rose bag which comes inside box. A lovely light fragrance that lasts and would suit all ages
on 30 December 2014
A very simple perfume that does smell of fresh, pure roses and not the artificial kind which I like.
However the staying power is not amazing and the bottle itself without the rose bag is very plain!
on 26 November 2015
Lovely perfume. Fast delivery. Great price.
on 18 July 2011
well, I think this perfume is absolutely fabulous, it smells great its got a nice musky sexy smell and lasts all day in fact you can still smell it the day after, i shall be buying this again love it.