on 7 September 2015
I bought this product. ..and I was absolutely confused, thinking that the manufacturer had reduced the strength!!!! I have just been to Selfridges tof buy a next....and the smell is how it meant to be from inception. ...which means...this product is so fake. ....Amazon sort this out please! !!!!! No fakes on Amazon platform please
on 3 March 2017
Very good
on 11 December 2014
very nice
on 10 March 2017
Fav spray for me and hubby.
on 8 December 2016
Too weak or is fake, the smell gone very quickly!
on 14 December 2015
I Ordered 2 of these in August 2015 .... I gave one away as a present to my father in law who lives outside of the UK and the other I have just opened (10th December 2015) from its sealed box. I am to say the least very unhappy as in my opinion the PERFUME IS A FAKE. I have been using Bvlgari pour homme ODT spray for very many years on a daily basis and know the smell well and it lasts all evening. I have previously bought from department stores. This product smells the same but starts to wear off after as little as 30 minutes and after as little as 2 hours hours is worthless. The Bvlgari pour homme I have used for years lasts all evening at least. I contacted my father in law to ask him what he thought of my gift ..... he said he had been too polite to comment earlier as it was a gift but whilst the odour was nice the lasting quality was minimal and after a few uses he threw it away (not realising how much it had cost.)

Clearly I feel cheated and today signed on to seek a refund but the POLICY on this product / site / supplier states I am too late and and a return or refund is not permissable. So I am posting this in the hope others will at least be cautious. Sadly I assume the supplier or Amazon will no doubt remove it as is often the case with negative reviews.
on 12 December 2011
This is without a doubt the most gorgeous fragrance on the market for men, its got such a stunning smell, I bought this for my partner who really does love it too, in fact whenever he wears it he gets lots of compliments about how good he smells. I would highly recommend this aftershave for a real mans smell.
on 14 August 2015
Fake, i was very disappointed with this product, not sure if i was sent a faulty one, smell doesnt last, and is pure water.
on 22 March 2013
Hi,this delivery came on time as was stipulated
the smell of this perfume is lovely at least to me, but it seems to last
for so short awhile. Beginning to wonder if I was sent a faulted perfume,
but as I don't know maybe that's how its always been.i can not confirm that.
on 26 January 2015
Fake, absolute rubbish. Fragrance disappears immediately it's hits your skin. This is the last time I ever buy aftershave from Amazon again. £24 wasted, it's not a bargain if you can't use it.....