• Customer reviews

on 30 December 2014
Item as described, packaged securely along with the usual excellent customer service used to from Amazon. Super! Would highly recommend buying this product. A+
on 14 February 2014
This perfume was a birthday present for my granddaughter. She has had it before and loves it. Ideal for teenagers.
on 2 April 2014
Made an ideal gift for my Daughter. Smells nice (from a man sense). Nice little bottle and spray nozzle. No leakage once used.

Great product at a nice price..
on 5 January 2014
I've got another one of her perfumes which smells really nice so i thought i would buy this one as well and it smells really nice, im going to save this to use on special occasions.
on 14 May 2017
This was a gift for my mother, when she opened it (about 7 months later) the bottle was empty, got absolutely conned
on 31 July 2013
Lovely perfume, with charming scent and great price - cheaper than the high street - cheeky bottom shaped bottle is great -bargain !!!! recommend 10/10
on 6 January 2014
Bought as a stocking filler for my Wife which was a bit of a gamble... which didn't pay off. I suppose women of a certain vintage may enjoy the smell of this perfume but my wife didn't
on 18 April 2014
lovely aroma of perfume,good price and lasts well she loves it and use regularly thanks.
loevely bottle,lovely box,perfume is great.
on 5 April 2013
I love this perfume, it has a gorgeous scent to it and I wear it often. I can actually smell it on myself which doesn't always happen with other perfumes.
on 21 February 2015
great price and my 18 year old granddaughter was delighted with it.