on 2 December 2012
Amazing price. Big bottle. SUPERB smell. Seriously, you want to nuzzle into where you've sprayed! It lasts really well too, an entire day at least. Someone else described it as floral but it's not flowery. It's warm and..hard to describe...sort of exotic (in a good way- not spicy). I'm really picky with scents but adore this. It's even better than Chanel 5 but so much cheaper.
on 18 November 2013
I like the scent as it is not too powerful. Would recommend to friends and work colleagues. Thank you very much
on 27 November 2011
Its a good floral perfume but sorry to say it does not stay longer.After few hours i was not able to smell it.Maybe good for summer or day time.Overall a sophisticated fragrance and smells better than some expensive brands.
on 19 September 2013
I brought this item as a Christmas present for a friend, the item is well presented, the size expected and looks a nice gift
on 3 November 2013
Bought accidentally as I meant to order 'Red Door' but now I have it I love it.
It is not too heavy when worn by day and everyone that catches a whiff
compliments me on the perfume.
on 28 November 2013
absolutely brilliant, love it!!!

With the price i was expecting something mediocre but it turned out really good and the scent lasts as well
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 April 2016
I bought this as a gift for someone, who tells me that it has a lovely fragrance - fresh and flowery. I'm told it's a very feminine scent.

At about £11 for a 100ml bottle (which comes in a nice box), this Elizabeth Arden perfume is a very reasonable price for a good quality item.

It is a spray, not a 'dab on' perfume, and as such you can see the tube in the bottle (which isn't altogether attractive). Nonetheless, I recommend this product.
on 8 December 2013
Got this for my daughter and it is perfect. The price was very reasonable and it smells expensive I would say. The bottle is quite large so it will last for ages. It make a great gift as it comes in a lovely box and the size of it looks impressive.
on 17 August 2016
I bought this perfume as a gift for someone who has been wearing it for years and it is their most favourite ever perfume, and she is very happy with it. There is no doubt that it is the genuine product, the fact that it is such a great price is a bonus. I've paid double this for her in the past.

It has a very feminine, gorgeous, fresh floral scent, it's beautiful. It's also long lasting on the skin.

It is exactly as described and exactly as pictured. It arrived on time and was well packaged. I would definitely recommend this perfume to any female. It deserves five big fat stars. Fantastic price, fantastic perfume.
review image review image
on 4 January 2013
Have used this perfume before & thought it nice. Saw the price on Amazon, what a difference from buying in a department store !!! I will be buying from here again in the future. Yes it smell's lovely & makes you feel lady like. I would recommend it to another lady lookiing to try something different.