Danielle Three-Piece PVC Bag Travel Set
Colour: CLEAR/BLACK|Change

on 16 March 2013
These bags are good quality, strong PVC and good selection of sizes, the small one I use for a make-up bag and the middle size for toiletries, the large one is huge and holds loads when traveling, I have used them over and over again and you can instantly see what your looking for instead of fumbling around in the dark.
When not in use they all fit into the large one, excellant buy!
14 people found this helpful
on 18 July 2016
Excellent quality. I've had these for about 18 months and the zips still work fine and none of the bags have split. I use the big one for toiletries when we are going away (it's big enough to just throw everything in). The small one is my portable make-up bag (it's great to be able to see inside to find what I'm after. The middle one I use for work, but it would make a perfect wash bag.

If I lost or damaged these, I'd buy them again.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 August 2015
This is a very handy set, and although I've read a couple of reviews stating that they are available elsewhere at a lower price, I can only say that I too saw some on the High Street yesterday which at first glance appeared cheaper, but the construction was definitely NOT the same - the plastic used for these is more solid and, even more crucially, so are the zips! I'd say these represent excellent value for money - highly recommended!
3 people found this helpful
on 6 October 2015
Wonderful exactly what I wanted to carry my toiletries, medicines, plasters, bandages, and ointments etc in, to take away on holiday with the tremendous advantage of being able to see the contents without having to rummage around. Certainly useful for allaying suspicions at border Security Checks.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 February 2014
I bought a set of similar bags some years back that I use regularly, though I use them for crafts not for travel. These are a little different in that they open most of the way round and don't seem quite as wide, but it may be that my older set are gussetted as I think they fold back down a bit better. Nevertheless, these are a good product and, while I've not started using them, I'm sure they will be very useful. I like the fact that they are perfectly clear so that I can see at a glance how much of any contents I have left and what there is.
on 15 December 2016
A great trio of bags for toiletries / makeup. The variation of sizes make it great to take away on holiday at an affordable price!

Some suggestions on how to use:

Use the smaller pouch for first aid supplies or medication. The medium sized one is perfect to throw in your beach bag with your suntan lotion in for the day, its all kept in one place making it easy to locate rather than rummaging through your bag! The larger one is great in the first instance to transport all your products safely in your luggage, if there happen to be any spillages from any products, the PVC material makes it easy to clean. Just rinse out and leave to dry.
One person found this helpful
on 24 July 2017
Excellent set of bags. I can now organise and see all my medicines at a glance, and other bags are great for toiletries and chargers when going on holiday.
on 18 October 2016
These seem robust enough. I only bought it for the middle sized bag (I couldn't find it cheaper by itself. I use it to keep my GP equipment so that I don't have to fish around in my rucksack for them at the start of the day! The other 2 bags have come in handy to keep together various small toys for my daughter.
on 30 November 2015
I bought this PVC bags to take with me in my hospital bag for labor. It is a good quality and perfect size and It was easy to get the stuff I needed out without having to remove everything from the bags. I used the bigger bag for all my toiletries,the medium one for all the baby products and the little one for makeup. I am happy with my purchase and looking forward to use them when I travel.
on 26 January 2018
Strong and durable. I have been using this - and not very carefully - continuously for four months and it's holding up well. ITs always stuffed to capacity with medicines, bottles, syringes and multiple other items that cause it to bulge at the seams and is even difficult to close as a result. But there are no signs of wear and tear yet.