on 1 July 2013
I use this regularly, whether I'm going on holiday or a trip to the gym / swimming pool. Means I can take just what I need instead of lugging multiple huge bottles with me. I put my shampoo in the big one, conditioner in the second biggest, heat defence in the spray bottle, shower gel in the small squeezer, and moisturiser in the little tub. Everything covered :)
on 23 December 2011
Great for taking just the right amount of cosmetic products when you are travelling light. It is so useful to have the pots at the appropriate size and easy to transfer products and take with you on a trip. I bought a second one for a gift.
on 12 October 2011
This set had everything I needed for my trip to Dublin and I could only take hand luggage as it wouuld have cost me £40 to use the check-in. My bag remained light, I included all the cosmetics I needed to carry and I'm a happy bunny. Thank you.
on 2 July 2010
Just returned from a break away and used this product as we were only taking hand luggage with us. It was excellent and kept all the products together as there is a zip to close it. Would recommend this product to anyone.
on 2 April 2010
The bag is very sturdy and the pieces were good, especailly the funnel. The only thing is the round gel holder took a spill on the floor and is easily cracked! A wee bit of leakage! Otherwise great!
on 3 November 2010
I took this to the US and back. I had no issue with security asking me to use one of their own plastic bags as has happened to me before. I found the smallest bottle (bottom left) a little tough to squeeze which would have made using the last bits of cream difficult on a long holiday. The funnel is pretty useless for anything thicker than water, but that's a small aspect of the product. I found it useful to replace one of the larger bottles with a pump version I owned already.
on 4 June 2013
Heathrow rejected this "clear" bag as it had a coloured strip at the top. We were made to go back to where we had come from to collect an airport plastic bag to take liquids through security. It is OK for air travel, but not for Heathrow. We had no problem with other airports along the way.
on 19 March 2013
this was just what I was looking for to put my toiletries in, instead of taking a suitcase that went in the hold. Just right for hand luggage.
on 15 November 2014
I bought a few of these when we were going on holiday as we did not all want to cart around big bottles of lotion, shampoo etc. They're all under 100ml so perfectly fine to take on board in your carry-on luggage.

The are great for all kinds of things from lotion, water to spray on your hair, storing tablets or even coins. Very nice selection and also the little case can be used to store the bottles in or as a makeup case.

They come packaged neatly inside a clear zip bag that is useful for holding other things such as cotton buds or a comb.
on 12 February 2016
Bottles are great - just right for a week away, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, face wash and face moisturizer all recanted and got safely through airport security no questions asked even with a couple of extra travel size bottles inside.