Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 1 May 2017
ideal for bedroom or bathroom. well made and solid, very happy with purchase
on 9 March 2017
Is very nice
on 7 February 2010
I originally purchased the pink version of this mirror for my bedroom, and I was so impressed by the quality of this product I bought the silver and chrome version also, (which fits in well in the bathroom). It looks very elegant with the Swarovski crystals. The mirrors are very sharp and clear and the reverse has a 7x magnifier. Excellent quality and value.
on 15 October 2011
I was very pleased with my mirror, it looks simply beautiful sitting on my Dressing Table, I love the pink lustre colour and the Swarovski elements are so glittery, I just love it. Plus the x 7 magnifed side is perfect for plucking my eyebrows, I have been looking everywhere for a mirror like this too, so now I have found one !!
A perfect choice and well worth the money.
on 9 January 2012
Very good quality product at great price. Got it as gift for my wife and she loves it.
Better than the similar products on high street. I chose this colour as it suited the room. Black and chrome are also good choices. Quality is great and a perfect gift item for a lady or even a girl.
Would definitely recommend.
on 9 February 2012
Love this mirror ,its very stylish without being overpriced .The Swarovski elements really add to this mirror making it that bit more special .It came very well packaged and if you are looking for a mirror with a bit of extra style then look no further .
on 12 December 2011
This is an excellent product for the Queen or Princess in your life.
The added 'bling' of Swarovski Elements adds a touch of panache to it.
A good price, well made, and should last the test of time too.
All in all, would you want your girl looking in any other mirror?
on 10 October 2012
this is a good quality mirror - better than i expected to receive. i sent for the pearl pink/chrome one which looks very nice and classy. the magnification however is stronger than i expected but thats no problem. all in all a lovely mirror.
on 31 October 2012
Love the mirror, decoration and color, good quality, fast delivery, i do my makeup with it all the time, just place it on the endge near window and have natural light.
on 30 November 2014
First, the normal side of the mirror doesn't show true, it elongates your face unless you are only inches away.

Second, the magnified side is a complete blur until your face is right up to it and then WATCH OUT, it's very scary seeing your face in that sort of detail. I had no idea my face was so hairy. Why did no-one ever tell me?

Third, the warning sticker was smack dab in the middle of the magnified glass and left a mess when I tried to get it off.

Fourth, the day after I received it I was in T K Maxx and they had loads of mirrors by Danielle but much cheaper ...I could have cried. If it wasn't for that wretched sticker ...