on 8 April 2011
this is the second sweeper we have had in 5years of this brand and are very satisfied with its performance
The price is right and its very easy to use and the price is RIGHT!!!
on 6 July 2010
This sweeper is amazing. It really works and I would say is ideal for all those crumbs on the carpet after the meal. It is so light weight a young child could sweep up after themselves! It does not, of course take the place of a deep clean heavy electric vaccuum sweeper. But it is so light to handle, holds the mains charge for ages and is a delight to use.
on 12 November 2011
I find this a great little sweeper for hard floors and short pile carpets. It picks up all the fluff, cat litter, dust and seeds that mess up the floors of our farm house. In comparison, the SW02 does a better job of deeper pile carpets, but just blows fluff and dust around the hard floors. The SW04 connects easily to the charger with a round pin unlike the SW02 which annoyingly has a fiddly connection. I can no longer use my SW02 because the charging connection is faulty.

Both sweepers are so light and easy to use. Mine have never jammed up, the brushes don't get tangled up with pet hair, despite two dogs and two cats, and they are both easy to empty. I couldn't live without one.
on 20 December 2010
Cant believe how good this powered carpet sweeper is,always using it
for quickness instead of getting the vacume cleaner out.
on 24 August 2011
This is the second GTech sweeper I've ordered and I wouldn't be without it. I gave my first one to my fiance. Its surprising how much it picks up, and so easy to use when you dont want to set up your vacuum cleaner. Very handy for pet hairs. Can highly recommend.
on 24 October 2010
I,VE JUST BOUGHT THIS ITEM FOR MYSELF AND MY SISTER, WHO IS DISABLED AND HAS DIFFICULTY HANDLING HER HOOVER. WE BOTH FIND IT VERY HELPFUL BECAUSE IT IS LIGHT AND EASY TO USE, SO THE HOOVER ONLY COMES OUT FOR A DEEP CLEAN EVERY FEW WEEKS.
I RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY.
on 21 August 2010
What a joy to buy such an efficient, lightweight,no nonsense electric sweeper.Easy to handle and does everything it says it will do.
Added Bonus of being one of the few things left that says it's made in the UK.
I would recommend this practical household helper to all, especially us older/ kind of disabled ones!
5 x Stars from me.
on 2 July 2010
Does what it says picks up cats hairs surprisingly well, long lasting charge, good for inbetween vacuuming.
on 1 June 2011
I have wooden floors throughout my flat and the one thing about wooden floors is that they show all of the dust because it has nowhere to hide!
This wonderful device however, makes short work of removing the dust bunnies, a quick run around daily and everything is great. This sweeper does everything its meant to do, no fuss, no bother and only needs recharging once a week.
It is a seriously good bit of kit!
on 7 January 2012
Gtech SW04 NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 VI brought a sw 02 unit about 3years ago and I have been very happy with it because of this I thought the sw 04 would
Be almost as good but how wrong I was the sw 04 only has half the power of the sw 02 and is quite useless on my carpets and can only manage my hard floors!! I emailed gtech who advised me to return the sweeper to the shop but I am unable to do this as I have taken it to my home in Egypt so I gave the sw 04 avery bad review and then emailed gtech again telling them that I did not think that they would display on the web my as that only show the good reviews! I was right as it did not ever show it's self on their website!! My advise pay a few more pounds and buy the sw 02 do not waist your money on the sw 04!!

Regards