Customer reviews

Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 6 May 2014
Good product. I could see results already after one week. I am loosing fat and have more energy during exercise. Liquid assimilates much better than tablets. I am recommending this product.
on 27 June 2017
Excellent product, working great
on 11 June 2017
perfect
on 4 June 2014
This lcarnitine tastes great and works really well. I would recommend to friends. Will buy again when my bottle is finished.
on 19 March 2015
In 4 months i lost 13 kilos. However i was dieting And working out very hard. So I am not sure how much this L carnitine has helped. The taste is good...
on 19 January 2017
A thick sugary syrup, horrible product that I am now having to throw away as I have just opened it and taken a sip. Not at all like any other liquid L-Carnitine I have tried. Will revert back to my usual product now but after wasting my money on this one.
on 15 July 2013
L-carnitine is still one of the best fat burning "get in shape" supplements, got this for my wife, she seems to like it, and working for her. Instructions are simple and easy to follow, not rocket science.
on 19 May 2014
I tried it, and felt weirdly nauseous. This feeling didn't go away either. It also gave me diarrhoea. I'm told this is a side effect if you have too much, but I stuck to the prescribed amount. I persevered but I felt awful. As soon as I stopped I didn't feel much better and was worried I'd actually messed up my gut flora, permanently...so I I started to eat/drink lots of probiotic yogurts, to try and get my gut back into balance again, eventually everything settled down but cant see myself going back to this....not sure if this is a good supplement to be messing with...
on 20 August 2013
It's really good and works for me ! Got much more energy and in 2 months lost 8kg! Really works !
on 25 September 2013
This is great when training and trying to lose weight. helps convert some of the fat to energy. Really works. Taste is very sour - better to add it to 100ml of water.