on 15 May 2017
Great little things fast delivery
on 8 October 2017
Easy to put up, keeps my house safe.
on 7 April 2017
OK buy
on 6 March 2017
Sound Quality is not very good, quite amateur'sh, but you get what you pay for :-(
on 9 September 2012
When you find some different choices to buy one product in Amazon.co.uk sometimes you finish thinking "Oh My... why I didn't take the other seller?". I've buy this product here from InternetukShop and you know (or you must know)from the first moment that you made a mistake when you see how badly has been living the blister on his shelf (dust, carton deformed, plastic "brushed", looking older than the electricity itself )BUT ... When I wrote my first review about the product telling that some of the 4 pc does not work, some batteries are corroded inside, some other need a gentle tap to begin to work, etc, etc, they were quite fast, quickly and with a classic of a plea ...
"We are only a small family run business and any negative feedback we receive has a dramatic affect on our sales and reputation."
Sooo... I was stupid enough to delete this "negative feedback" for the reason I exposed to these people "because what you said about being a small family business and I think you tried to do the correct thing."
This correct thing was offering a new set of 4pc. I asked to send only the ones that doesn't work. More than 3 months later neither one or the other has been send to me. Sooo ... Shame on me for being stupid enough and buy this thing from these people AND specially for TRUSTING these x*x*x*x.
NOW that you know how this work (or doesn't work to be more precise) up to you to make the same mistake or find any other product that cover the same function in a better way.

Rafael S.O.
on 5 January 2012
These security alarms are a total (and I mean, TOTAL) waste of money! I bought four packs of alarms, so eight alarms in total. Two of which didn't work when we tested them. Of the other six...well, the sound may deter a mouse from entering your house...but it's unlikely to deter anything bigger; the volume is pathetic. We put them up just before Christmas...and within the week, four out of six had fallen off....sticking they aren't, despite our endeavours.

Finally, if you're lucky enough to have an alarm that works and stays attached to your window or door...be aware that the alarm stops the second you close the window or door again.

I wish I'd invested in baler twine and tied the damn window handles together....it would have been more of a deterrent and effective.
on 29 February 2012
The item is great value for money to feel a bit more secure when you're not around your house. Not all windows are made for it but with a little bit of imagination you can fit them everywhere - on the door frames as well :-)
on 17 October 2012
fast service one of items a bit faulty but at that price whats to expect I will carry on shopping!
on 14 October 2013
Totally poor quality product don't purchase this!! I purchased 3 packs and some not working and also some also give u alert without any reason.
on 14 November 2014
Not the same as the picture, I required the smaller rounder type but got the longer straight type.There is a difference when fitting them to my doors/windows. This is my second purchase, thinking maybe the second time i would get the type on the picture, but I got the same again! I can't use them so I gave them away,it wasn't worth sending them back.