on 18 July 2010
I really don't know why i bothered buying this, i didn't like the first one because your movements were limited with having to use the nunchuk instead of 2 controllers so I guess when I you could use 2 controllers with this it would be better, but I still didn't enjoy it. It does not feel like dancing, there is no flow of movment and you kind of feeling like your directing an aeroplane. It is also difficult to follow the footsteps, you have to press the A button to get the character to perform the steps but there is nothing to indicate to the player what the step is until you see them doing it on screen. My advice if you want a cheerleading game buy We Cheer, the direction of your movements is shown on the screen so your own actions flow, it is much harder than this game but much more fun and you feel as though you have done some exercise.
on 22 March 2010
I thought this game would be a good laugh but it's rubbish! you have to concentrate on the hand moves so you can't actually DO the dancing, you just move your hands abouot. What a waste of money. If i can't follow it then i don't see how a small child can!!
on 16 August 2010
I purchased this game after having so much fun with the "We Cheer" game on the wii which is another cheerleader game where you use two wii controller. I found the moves terribly hard to follow and using the nunchuk very limiting to the movement too. The graphic are not much to write home about, the song either. Just a terrible, disappointing game. I'm sticking to my We Cheer, Just Dance and Dance Dance Revolution 3, I have all three and they are far far far better.. I know the game is cheap, but maybe that is the reason because it's really not good.
on 9 February 2010
My daughter has fun following the steps and exercising at the same time!!!

We already had the 1st All Star Cheerleader game so my daughter was thrilled when she opened this at christmas.
on 9 August 2013
got this for my cousin as a gift and both girls loved it ! they play for hours, happy customer
on 26 January 2015