Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 October 2014
I bought these to do a large set of A3 posters for a charity event and they performed pretty well in my laminator (a United Office A3 laminator).

These A3 pouches are a decent quality 2*125 micron thickness and sealed without fault to gave a smooth, unwrinkled finish. they are sized to a pretty tight tolerance for A3, so you do have to be a bit careful to align them properly, but not too fiddly, for the ones that I did. On the posters that had to go outside I did trim the A3 sheets at the top and sides by a couple of mm to give a bit of extra sealing and thus avoid damp ingress. They gave a nice finish using 100gsm bright white photo quality paper and the logos, photos and text remained sharp, crisp and clear.

As these are hot laminating pouches remember to set the laminator to hot and the 125micron settings for best results, obvious I know, but I have seen people using the wrong settings on laminators and then complaining that they don't work properly!!

A few of the pouches were awkward to get open, as the one side seam had stuck together. I did not ruin any, but it slowed down the whole process. To be fair I have had this problem with pouches costing more.

For most of my projects I do prefer to use 125micron pouches, as I find they generally give better results for the things I am trying to do and will therefore pay the extra. I would certainly buy these again.

** Don't be tempted to try to do 2*A4 pages in an A3 pouch, in my experience it does not end well, especially if you are planning to split the two pages afterwards, as the cut A3 pouch will split. Much better to use an A4 pouch for each one.
on 11 October 2010
Excellent value for money, and bought with the security of Amazon. These worked well for my purpose (laminating pictures & posters to decorate birthday party venue.
on 23 December 2011
I bought these to go with a new Cathedral A3 Laminator and found that they worked very well. They are a decent 250 micron thickness.
VINE VOICEon 11 August 2013
I love this product for the quality, price and the service of the seller. It will be very useful and has been useful for myself getting things ready for the new term. These are very useful for large projects or posters. I would recommend these.
on 12 September 2015
Silent operation. Pulls laminates straight and true and even with a full A3 pouch in there there's a decent amount of space either side of the slot so that you don't have to worry over much about precise alignment. Comes with a set of A3 pouches too which is handy. Have only used Texet A3 and A4 pouches so far, but used both 125 and 250 um with no issues at all, even with heavy 120gsm paper in the pouch.
on 6 February 2013
This is a good product - not amazing however due to the fact that if you try to laminate 2xA4 piece of paper together (to act like an A3 laminated piece) it tends to separate relatively quickly and easily.

But overall a good product and good value!
on 7 January 2012
The product was as expected and they compliment my purchase of a A3 laminator - what else can I say!
on 2 August 2013
My old A4 laminator broke so I bought a new Texet A3 device. It works great and these pouches do exactly what you would expect.

They are well prices and produce good results. As long as you feed them in by the right end they come out nice and flat with no bubbles and little curling of the edges.
on 7 October 2013
Excellent service.
Was what I required for my Laminator machine.
Was on time and all in excellent condition
Would recommend to anyone.
on 24 January 2013
good quality pouches,I am very pleased with them they do a very good job,so much better than I had before elsewhere.